• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

JollyElf

Spellcaster
Awesome news! Now I personally wish we could increase the recipe by a factor of 10 or better 1000, but heck anything I can do with my 1 mio SF is welcome no matter what it is :D
Don’t say it too loud. People would want to nerf you ;) and whatever is causing you to have so much.

Gargon667

Mentor
Don’t say it too loud. People would want to nerf you ;) and whatever is causing you to have so much.
Can´t say I would care if they nerfed SF production lol, I have enough to last me a life time. But it would be more fun if they invented a use for all the garbage resources in the game that just sit there and collect dust forever...
oh and the SF don´t come from anywhere fancy, just having lots of library sets for a long time...

DunkelSaturn

Enchanter
Can´t say I would care if they nerfed SF production lol, I have enough to last me a life time. But it would be more fun if they invented a use for all the garbage resources in the game that just sit there and collect dust forever...
oh and the SF don´t come from anywhere fancy, just having lots of library sets for a long time...
Funny how some people want the bad changes remaining into the game, not matter how unfair, imbalanced and useless some things are in-game, if they´re benefited, all the community don´t count :)

JollyElf

Spellcaster
Yep. Just read beta forum. I think Avocado was writing similar comments about library sets.

Gargon667

Mentor
Funny how some people want the bad changes remaining into the game, not matter how unfair, imbalanced and useless some things are in-game, if they´re benefited, all the community don´t count :)
You know about half the time I don´t have the slightest clue what you´re trying to say :D

Susie49

Soothsayer
Well in general I don't understand why people want to know who's online. This is a game and not the office where your boss wants to be sure you're at your working station. And as you said his makes it easier which is a big difference for me. And I'm sure not everyone knows about the /who thing.

@Herodite I do hope the option to opt out is there :)
A lot of things have been asked by players and I just find it disappointing that we get one of the rather useless suggestions and not those that would actually improve the game. For instance players have been be asking for a scout notification pretty much since I've started playing (4 years ago I think...) and still nothing....
What do you mean by a scout notification? I get one when a scouting is complete.