• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Newish player

• Thread starter DeletedUser3204
  • Start date

DeletedUser3204

I play most days of the week, will provide help where needed with daily visits (C,G,M)

DeletedUser3045

Hi There - will you consider TITANS - we are looking - we happy fun active group - all App to Nestor - archmAge TITANS

DeletedUser4402

hi Dragonstorm is looking for players of all sizes we are very friendly relaxed group and help each other out with advise trades and even help each other build our wonders up or if you just want a little chat in the group chat we are very friends very easy going

DeletedUser4002

If you are still looking for a FS, we are small but growing and would love to welcome you on board. At the moment, it doesn't really matter what your boosts are as long as you play farely regular. We don't have a lot of rules and we are friendly.....hope to hear from you soon Bob The Queen'sBuceneers mercifulSirBob2

DeletedUser4002

Sorry Babybeenie2801, I gave you the wrong FS name LOL TheQeen'sMusketeers is better. We're not all this bright LOL really we would be glad to have you join us.......bob

DeletedUser3468

Hi Begone, are you still looking for a FS? Tower of the Mists is a young FS and we would be happy to have you join us...Please check out of FS details and if you think our FS would suit your needs, just drop me a line...

Cheers
Giladriel
AM of Tower of the Mists

DeletedUser4402

mercifulsirbob2 i wasn;t looking for a fs i was saying my fs looking for some active members due to non active players lol thanks for offer though x

DeletedUser3468

Oh sorry Babybeenie, I must have misunderstood...Must have been having a brain hiccup LOL I hope you find some new players...