• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

DeletedUser

Hello just started is there any advise or tricks i should know ? :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar! Nice to meet you.

Hmmm, tips and tricks...
Don't get excited when you see a notification saying you've donated coins to your own main hall, it's a glitch that is happening at the moment when you collect from it :D
If you don't understand something in the game, feel free to ask on the forums, we're a nice bunch, mostly.
Keep upgrading whenever you have the chance.
Find out which goods you have boosted and stick to making that, it's more efficient to trade for unboosted goods.
Don't buy goods from the wholesaler unless you really really have to, trading with other players is cheaper(unless they're mean and try to gouge)
Good trades will have 2 or 3 stars.
Try to advance as far as you can on the map. You have to pay 50% for trades with undiscovered players.
The wiki is a great source of knowledge on most aspects of the game. Link(click me)

That's all I can think of right now. There's quite a bit to the game, so it's hard to give general advice. Like I said before though, if you have any questions on a specific subject, there's usually someone around who'll be happy to help.

Have fun playing :)

DeletedUser23

Some great tips from Barti.

The forums here do have some introduction guides and tips, so I'd say go explore a little, and read some threads; there's a lot of good info there.

DeletedUser21

Hello there,

I would just like to wish you a very warm welcome to this excellent game! :)

DeletedUser

Hi happy to have you here in this great land have fun and look out for the bad guys

DeletedUser

hello Hagrid, great to have u here and welcome to Elvenar International. :)