• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Newbie seeking FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6708
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6708

I am a newbie to this game joined last month and have just started level 3 on Felyndral.

I am looking for a really active fellowship, my boosted goods are marble, crystal and (eventually elixir). I cater rather than fight and am not buying diamonds to progress.

I have played in two tournaments so far and completed my 4-6 Provinces with the assistance of trades from the FS I was in, but there were not enough active players to get very far so was disappointing that I was the most active in the tournament. Would love to be part of an active FS which does tournaments, adventures, trades, chats and shares along the way.

DeletedUser

I've invited you Kat! You sound just right for us, we're keen on tournaments, we chat and your marble will be in demand. Also you'll be just in time to play in the Fellowship Adventure with us, it starts on Thursday and you can't get much more active than that! :D

We are MOONSTONE - spaces

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2483

I am a newbie to this game joined last month and have just started level 3 on Felyndral.

I am looking for a really active fellowship, my boosted goods are marble, crystal and (eventually elixir). I cater rather than fight and am not buying diamonds to progress.

I have played in two tournaments so far and completed my 4-6 Provinces with the assistance of trades from the FS I was in, but there were not enough active players to get very far so was disappointing that I was the most active in the tournament. Would love to be part of an active FS which does tournaments, adventures, trades, chats and shares along the way.
Hi, come and join XtremeNG - looking for active players, hope to hear from you - best , katina

DeletedUser

Hi, come and join XtremeNG - looking for active players, hope to hear from you - best , katina

Kat has already joined us in MOONSTONE -spaces Katina, it says so in the thread. We have another space. All the best with finding someone else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.