• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Newbie needs nice fellowship

Vehuel

Novice
Hi all.
I am very new to the game. But enjoying it so much I set up a second city. My city in Arendyll is happily placed in a good progressive fellowship but I still do not have a fellowship in Felyndral. Ideally, I don't want a fellowship that is full of newbies. I am learning the game and would appreciate some advice from experienced players, but obviously I would struggle to keep up with a fellowship that is all advanced players (I've been looking and some of you guys have amazing cities by the way!) So something with a mix of both beginner, middle and more advanced would be nice with active players. I am anticipating playing every day and hope to join in, as well as I can, with any events and tournaments.
So basically nothing too small, nothing too big and someone prepared to take a new player on. In return I will help the fellowship out as best I can.
Vee