• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

newbie looking for a fellowship

yardly

Novice
I found a fellowship :) Winter mixture fellowship was kind enough to give me a chance and I am really happy there and progressing fast.

hello,

I am in a friendly fellowship, but the archmage told us she is busy in real life and today she and 5 players left and it is quiet now. I had a good time, but I believe I like the game enough to find an active fellowship so I can get tips to progress.

I only started 6 weeks ago .I have reached chapter 3. Not sure what to say more.

I am looking for an active fellowship. Not necessarily high in whatever it is you can be number 1 in, but more importantly a friendly fellowship where a lot of players talk to each other.

thank you

yardly

Last edited:

Debs21

Bard
hello,

I am in a friendly fellowship, but the archmage told us she is busy in real life and today she and 5 players left and it is quiet now. I had a good time, but I believe I like the game enough to find an active fellowship so I can get tips to progress.

I only started 6 weeks ago .I have reached chapter 3. Not sure what to say more.

I am looking for an active fellowship. Not necessarily high in whatever it is you can be number 1 in, but more importantly a friendly fellowship where a lot of players talk to each other.

thank you

yardly
Hi What world are you looking for a fellowship to join..? I need two members in mine on Felyndral..I'm the Archmage..Our Fellowship is Neart2..Please feel free to message me on there..All the best..Debs21.

Debs21

Bard
Hi again..I think I found you on the world map and have sent you an invite to join us if you wish..We are a very friendly fellowship and we do chat a lot..You'll be made welcome..Debs21..