• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Newbie but wishing to join a FS

DeletedUser7823

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone would want me, I have just started the game. All in new to me but so willing to learn and contribute where I can.
Looking forward to hearing from someone even if its just advice.

DeletedUser6687

I will take you, but there is a slight problem..getting active players is near hopeless, so i am trying to integrate..so you may again find yourself needing a fs....BUT be active and see what happens

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone would want me, I have just started the game. All in new to me but so willing to learn and contribute where I can.
Looking forward to hearing from someone even if its just advice.
Merlin's Menagerie is looking for new members and we would take you. Our preference is for people who like to chat and we would expect participation in tournaments, featured adventures and also several help visits a week but we would understand a newbie can't be expected to do that much and also that events in real life mean that people can be more active some times and less active at others..

DeletedUser7101

Hello, if you have not yet found a Fellowship please come to Merlin's Menagerie. We are very friendly, love to chat and our experienced players always have time to help a newbie. We take part in tournaments and Adventures but we realise there is a real world out there that has to be taken care of, so don't expect you to participate every single day..
Come and join us, Best Wishes from Silverbug1103 (Mage)

DeletedUser1668

We are a happy bunch no pressure f you are still looking