• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New world: Felyndral

DeletedUser3599

Dear Humans and Elves,

We've created this thread to discuss the upcoming new world: Felyndral. More information can be found here

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Dear Elvenar
While I think the game from an artistic point of view is cool, watching the buildings upgrade and so on....I have to say I am diappointed that you didn't take this opportunity to give the players a new race and city to build. I play on the first two worlds as elf and human, to see how the city differs in appearance, and was hoping for a new race on this one. As it is I don't want to be an elf or a human a second time...seems a waste of time. Personally I would have liked to see maybe an alien, or maybe an underwater race and city. I can imagine the scope for more wonderful buildings and guest races being awesome. And I think the graphics guys would relish the desinging of it too. Just sayin :)

DeletedUser441

I hadn't realised that before :( , thanks. Regular lines up and down the map of 1st , 2nd and 3rd tier goods intrspersed with player cities :).

Aisling1

Conjurer
I'm going to be a party pooper... but.. it's more of the same - no change, no extra, nothing different.
I am already downsizing my 2nd city, ignoring tournaments, (boosted maxed) and developing a really hit or miss, could care less attitude..
the players I've met and want to keep meeting have transferred to social media, so really, not only do I not loose.. I save time effort and energy.
Pity Inno missed the opportunity to launch a 3 rd world with something added extra...
Seems to me updates are being run by the accountants and not players and my advice is.. don't bother with another world.. in fact, if you've one city, and really really want to try a 2nd, do it for a bit as human if you're elf, in the same world where you could at least supply your fs with goods.. or vv ... and then dump it.

Am now looking out for the same kind of social city building game, from other supplier.

DeletedUser1720

I cannot even find this world in my games. When I log in there are just the two original worlds showing. Ive tried to go to the help section but there is no button for me to start a new thread asking for help. Am I wrong in assuming it should be there in a tab beside the names of the other two original worlds or am I going a bit crazy? Please help

DeletedUser3337

Was it really such a good idea, opening a new world?
Today I counted 36 coinmines in my worldmap, spots that are not being taken by new players.
It is surely not just the sunny season that is keeping new players to start on Winyandor (?)

Next to the many many many many inactives, trades are getting less and less and less ^^

DeletedUser3032

Never know, a lot of the accounts currently moved/delete may actually be fake accounts by Inno to bulk the map out and make it look like there is 100% more players than what there is. Still 41 empties. 10 have been there for well over a week and the other 31 have been empty for 3 days.

I hardly see any trades 2 star trades apart from FS trades. I have noticed though, There has been a massive increase in the amount of players I see in the trader who are not in my neighborhood (trading fee applied). < Has this radius changed???? @Muf-Muf

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Was it really such a good idea, opening a new world?
Today I counted 36 coinmines in my worldmap, spots that are not being taken by new players.
It is surely not just the sunny season that is keeping new players to start on Winyandor (?)

Next to the many many many many inactives, trades are getting less and less and less ^^
I've just created a post to explain a bit more about player movement and the deletion of inactive in this thread (click). :)

Never know, a lot of the accounts currently moved/delete may actually be fake accounts by Inno to bulk the map out and make it look like there is 100% more players than what there is. Still 41 empties. 10 have been there for well over a week and the other 31 have been empty for 3 days.
There is no such thing as fake accounts created by us to fill the world map.

I hardly see any trades 2 star trades apart from FS trades. I have noticed though, There has been a massive increase in the amount of players I see in the trader who are not in my neighborhood (trading fee applied). < Has this radius changed???? @Muf-Muf
No, the radius did not change. The people whose trades you can see in the Trader are:
  • the 200 players closest to you, and
  • your fellowship members, and
  • anyone you have discovered.
These values are additive, so you can have more than 200 potential trading partners that way.

Once we delete players, though, they also no longer count towards these first 200 players closest to you, and it can happen that - if there is a ring of empty space (which right now there is, since we delete players but cannot move them until Monday), the gold mines in that ring do not count towards the 200 players, and therefore the radius can be bigger than usual. This'll change again as soon as the closest 200 players are closer to you again too, of course.

DeletedUser3032

• the 200 players closest to you, and
  • your fellowship members, and
  • anyone you have discovered.

Considering 200 cities is within ring 14 and all the 30 cities in ring 14 are just as close. It wont go much over ring 14 90% of the time. At the moment the way you have explain, with 41 inactives my trader is picking up trades in ring 15 now. I can safely say out of those 30 cities in ring 14 there is 2 active players and 1 newbie. Terrible. There maybe 1 more due to missing out on 10 players due to not being listed in the trader (when there are no gold mines). However as that's not known it works out as 1 active per 10 cities.

Ring 1 - 0
Ring 2 - 6 (0.6 people)
Ring 3 - 6 (1.2 people)
Ring 4 - 6 (1.8 people)
Ring 5 - 12 (3 people)
Ring 6 - 12 (4.2 people)
Ring 7 - 12 (5.4 people)
Ring 8 - 18 (7.2 people)
Ring 9 - 18 (9 people)
Ring 10 - 18 (10.8 people)
Ring 11 - 24 (13.2 people)
Ring 12 - 24 (15.6 people)
Ring 13 - 24 (19 people)
Ring 14 - 30 < 210 cities. (22 people but - 1 because missing out on 10 cities)

So this tells me there is still a LOAD of inactives which have not been removed and replaced (wont happen). Off the top of my head I have roughly 110 cities in my NH so it's over 4/5's dead. This can pretty much be applied across the whole server as a average. ;/

On the next 2 rings there is 30 more cities in each. so only 6 actives to find in 60 cities. That's a tonne of time wasted scouting ;/ To top it off, then it gets worse as we will have no idea who the active players are, because they will not show up in the trader. < Massive problem. Could scout 54 out and still not find the 6 actives players ;/

Lubs de mathemateggs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3337

Whaha you in >GeekMode< too!
Made a joke bout it in FS a few days ago, that the Apocalypse is near ..
But seems Inno has plans, nice of MufMuf to explain tho :)

Timneh

Artisan
But seems Inno has plans, nice of MufMuf to explain tho

It would also have been nice if Inno had bothered to tell us that they were having a problem in the first place and warn us that they were unable to remove inactive cities until they could fix the problem.

Aisling1

Conjurer
I'm going to be a party pooper... but.. it's more of the same - no change, no extra, nothing different.
I am already downsizing my 2nd city, ignoring tournaments, (boosted maxed) and developing a really hit or miss, could care less attitude..
the players I've met and want to keep meeting have transferred to social media, so really, not only do I not loose.. I save time effort and energy.
Pity Inno missed the opportunity to launch a 3 rd world with something added extra...
Seems to me updates are being run by the accountants and not players and my advice is.. don't bother with another world.. in fact, if you've one city, and really really want to try a 2nd, do it for a bit as human if you're elf, in the same world where you could at least supply your fs with goods.. or vv ... and then dump it.

Am now looking out for the same kind of social city building game, from other supplier.

I'm adding to this.. it's the same old, same old.. but I recently got a "special email".. province expansions at a 10% discount.. but only in one world -
where I need the provinces, that means.. wow.. 38 Euro for a 5x5 instead of 42 Euro.. do the people running the show actually play, or ask anyone who plays.. ??
50 cent to 1 euro here and there is okay, to spend and I do.. .. but guys? Get a grip and have a look at your economy of scale.. I am no economist, but I reckon if you gave more for diamonds.. by shifting a decimal point, you would gain a lot more.. given that it's all virtual anyway..
No thanks. And the new place.. all the old problems, plus the wholesaler is out of sensible reach by chapter II and fighting for encounters, again, a waste of time and troops...even if you know what you're doing, never mind newbies learning the ropes.

And a now very old dead bug bear, but the introductory graphics.. they might have been a bit naughty, suggestive.. but these .. Talk about fig leaves - just sad, very sad.. most of know we are playing a game... no need to make the fairy princess cover up her extra weight by more wrappings and giving her a double chin!

Last edited by a moderator: