• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New use for the enchantment “Inspiring Meditation”

Alwina

Seeker
The enchantment “Inspiring Meditation” does not have any sense now, as you do not lose KP any more when the bar is full. It would be good to use the enchantment in another way, for instance to give extra time reduction, specially in buildings where that is not possible at the moment, like the Festive May Tree.
Hopefully many will agree!

Alwina

Seeker
I am not sure I follow you ... You never lost KP if the bar is full but you gain some from daily chests or tournament or other way but you do lose the hourly KP once the bar is full. The IM is still useful as was before.
When i started playing Elvenar you could normally not have more than 10 Kp. If the bar was full, you lost all eventually gained further Kp unless you did not use the enchantment that doubles the bar. Then you could keep up to 20 Kp. Now you can have 50 or more Kp, so the enchantment is not very useful anymore.
Besides I hate it, that with some buildings i cannot use a time reduction, so thought to bring that idea forward.

Pauly7

Magus
When i started playing Elvenar you could normally not have more than 10 Kp. If the bar was full, you lost all eventually gained further Kp unless you did not use the enchantment that doubles the bar. Then you could keep up to 20 Kp. Now you can have 50 or more Kp, so the enchantment is not very useful anymore.
It works exactly the same now. The bar fills up to 10 and the KP timer stops. Maybe what you are thinking of is that it still adds extra beyond 10 if you collect KPs in ways other than by the normal hourly timer.

I've never had a use for the Inspiring Meditation anyway, as a rule. It's mostly for people who don't log into the game as often as once every 10 hours. Given that, I would welcome any extra power given to this spell.

Hekata

Artisan
I think it's still a useful spell and I use it all the time. A lot of people only log in once or twice per day or have days when day can't be sure if they will have time to log in or they take a vacation/go out of town for the weekend etc... They can always add new spells with new powers, no need to change this one. I do like the idea of a spell shortening the production time of event buildings as long as the Inspiring Mediation stays as it is.

DeletedUser7526

Yes. It allows me to use the 10kp thread without buying or wasting hourly increase

m4rt1n

Adept
I use them as a rule every 2 days so never lose hourly kp unless I win the annoying 35kp booby prize in the 100 VV chest.

Helps on the tourney round 2 and 5 also so I can do 3 province at a time before placing kp.

Pauly7

Magus
Helps on the tourney round 2 and 5 also so I can do 3 province at a time before placing kp.
I never worry about that. I start the round just after the KP timer rolls over then just accept that I'll lose half a KP. It makes little difference if you're picking up over a hundred. Also, if I deposited them 5 at a time I wouldn't be able to put them in all our swap threads.

m4rt1n

Adept
Still it's nice to have kp, not everyone can sleep just 8 hours or so, some nights I sleep for 10-11 hours.

I know, lazy you may think but my medication can do it sometimes. Hence my response to the OP, IM spells are fine as they are and are very useful for some players. If they are not useful make MM or other spells instead. :)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Sometimes it is good though. Me this morning:

1- I had 12 minutes for the next KP, and I had to go.
2- I had ready to collect 15 KP from the MA, and I had two already.
3- I use the spell to not waste almost one whole KP (as the clock stops when it fills.)

Or if you need to hold your KPs for some reason, it is also worth it. In fact, it should be stackable.