• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New units and tournament bugged?

DeletedUser8409

Something else.

The bugfix on Beta is part of update v1.92 while we are on v1.91 - if it follows usual timescale we should see the rollout of the path to us on Monday or Tuesday of next week meaning that we will still face the bug in all of this week's Tournament despite a fix existing.

I hope they escalate the rollout given the nature of the bug and hope @Muf-Muf or someone else can give us an ETA on the fix hitting Live.

DeletedUser9063

I can't feed any pets anyway because i didn't get any pet food for crafting in magic academy in 4 days.
Is there a reason for that?
Have you considered crafting pet food as other enchantments since you placed them there?

DeletedUser6644

I guess it is another week without feeding Phoenix =/
I've been feeding and its quite ok this time round. The only enemy units that get boosted are the drone riders (which are pretty weak) and orcs: if you use mainly heavy ranged units or mages that take out the drone riders first, you should be fine (the orcs are slow so your units should easily stay out of range)

DeletedUser8409

I've been feeding and its quite ok this time round. The only enemy units that get boosted are the drone riders (which are pretty weak) and orcs: if you use mainly heavy ranged units or mages that take out the drone riders first, you should be fine (the orcs are slow so your units should easily stay out of range)
Are you sure the Orcs are boosted? They shouldn't be, they're not a "shared" unit.

DeletedUser8573

I'm in mobile so there is only auto fight for me

edit: Does this mean that it's ok to use Fire Phoenix in some tournaments? How do I know which tournaments?

DeletedUser6862

With FP fed, boost AWs connected and UUU round 4 of the current elixir tourney was roughly 40% more effective than round 3 - where FP starved, boost AWs were disconnected and no UUU. It's fixed good enough for me :))

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We hotfixed a fix, yes.