• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New units and tournament bugged?

DeletedUser6644

Most importantly will be a confirmation on whether it is safe to use power ups and troops boosting AWs in the silk tournament.
It is particularly important for us to know if the bug is likely to persist in the next tournament. It will affect not only whether its safe to use our power ups or even whether to disconnect AWs, but also our whole preparation strategy i.e. which troops to produce to better work round the bug if required...

FieryArien

Necromancer
This bug hit me hard. Scroll relic is what my magic Academy uses for combining catalyst spell. In both my cities on EN server actually. I couldn’t afford skipping the tournament or even taking it lightly, because I wouldn’t have enough relics for crafting.

I’d expect some statement from Inno on Monday. Giving us some compensation would make sense, though I have no idea what would “compensate” the damage done to my city/ies.

Alcaro

Necromancer
This bug hit me hard. Scroll relic is what my magic Academy uses for combining catalyst spell. In both my cities on EN server actually. I couldn’t afford skipping the tournament or even taking it lightly, because I wouldn’t have enough relics for crafting.

I’d expect some statement from Inno on Monday. Giving us some compensation would make sense, though I have no idea what would “compensate” the damage done to my city/ies.

Same here. I think I didn't have to cater in tournaments for about a year but in Scrolls (as you, in one city I need scrolls relics to get CC) I had to cater almost half of the tourny, getting a lame score of ... something around 2300 points (the Elvenstats isn't yet updated and ingame stats are just not loading) but also losing lots of troops trying to win and eventually being forced to cater.

I really need to know from DEVELOPERS if this cr*p will be solved, because if it doesn't, we (as FS) we have to change completely the strategy in order to get 10 chests.

davemc

Bard
With the Halloween quest starting tomorrow it needs sorting out. Also does anyone know if the bug affects normal provinces?. If not will have to get my scout working overtime and pay him in time instants

xander10101

Seeker
My rolling average is around 7.5k weekly, but it dropped to 5.5 and now 4.5 on the last couple of weeks, and I've burnt a lot of reserves to keep it that high. This week I only got there by manual fighting everything, which normally would keep the average up at the cost of a lot of time. I can't cater to that level, so this needs sorted before Tuesday, or at least some kind of specification of the bug from Inno so we can see if there's a workaround.

Deleted User - 1759805

I know it's the weekend, but it's really concerning that Inno hasn't managed to send us a message to confirm the problem yet, let alone an apology, let alone compensation.
LOL, compensation... not going to happen. Don't care about apology either, just fix the damn thing ASAP. To keep performance levels, my brown bears are getting morbidly obese. And then they will starve to death because I'd run out of pet food...

m4rt1n

Adept
I think it is because of the weekend, none of the devs will be at work until tomorrow.

Hopefully then @Muf-Muf we can have an official response regarding all the concerns raised in this thread.

m4rt1n

Adept
humpf! I guess "Fall back to Standard Time" is German for take the weekend off, who cares if the game has multiple errors!!

It's automatic, they don't work weekends, I know N America is always a week behind in going back to standard time, Its 1am in Germany, midnight in the UK, the staff and devs are in bed. I await their Monday morning response in about 8 hours time and really do hope they explain the situation and what they are doing to fix it, and @Muf-Muf PLEASE. :)

More importantly, will it be fixed before the start of the Silk Tourney, we fell 4k short on scrolls on a Blueprint because of the bug, so compensation I suggest, give everyone a blueprint and 5RR spells, if not maybe a few time boosters and supplies boosters to recover our Flat lined troop numbers. :)

A fair compensation as I know Inno don't like giving away much would be a 48hour double troops, working similar to the way the double supplies and goods for 24/48 hours have worked in the past. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser8573

So if I got this right, we shouldn't be feeding Fire Phoenix at the moment for tournaments or spire (fighting in general)?

Is this a new bug or has it been like that always?

DeletedUser6357

how me (and others) managed to pull a 16k score
upload_2019-10-28_12-12-35.png

I took what I needed from the tournament, leaving me with an unused army - 4266 points.
Only with 1 brown Hungry Bear. :p
Probably because my bear is a female - female bears are known to be more fierce fighters. :D
Maybe you should look carefully at your three bears - what they do. ;)

DeletedUser1874

I took what I needed from the tournament, leaving me with an unused army - 4266 points.
Only with 1 brown Hungry Bear. :p
Probably because my bear is a female - female bears are known to be more fierce fighters. :D
Maybe you should look carefully at your three bears - what they do. ;)
I also took what I wanted from the tournament, but it's nice to see how deflect and turn to crass humour (such wit!) instead of trying to justify your mathematically indefensible position. I'm still waiting for actual answers on the other threa, by the by, answers to questions you pretended not so see, opting instead to resort to embarrassing argumenta ad hominem. Stay classy.
P.s. I most certainly won't stop you from posting images that show how despite my tourney break, which is a pattern I follow to optimize the relics I need and anyone not blinded by personal angst would've noticed, my average is still more than double yours. Just saying. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Sorry for not posting here earlier. I can confirm that the issue that was reported in the first post (and that was linked from the German forums) has been forwarded by our German team some days ago and is on the list of things to be looked into.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Sorry for not posting here earlier. I can confirm that the issue that was reported in the first post (and that was linked from the German forums) has been forwarded by our German team some days ago and is on the list of things to be looked into.

I'd suggest that merely putting it on a "list of things to be looked into" isn't that helpful and that some confirmation of the actual problem and when it's going to be fixed is essential, given there's another tourney starting tomorrow.

Deleted User - 1759805

I'd suggest that merely putting it on a "list of things to be looked into" isn't that helpful and that some confirmation of the actual problem and when it's going to be fixed is essential, given there's another tourney starting tomorrow.
You know you're truly SOL when firefighters respond to confirmed reports of a major fire with "sure, we'll put it on the list of things to be looked into"...

Errandil

Conjurer
Just perfect. I wonder how much time it would take to fix if the bug was beneficial to players. Oh well, we can just hope that it will be fixed in several months and for now adjust our tournament play. At least with this bug around the lack of pet food in the MA is less of an issue since the fire phoenix stays hungry.