• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New to the forum

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi, @Siobhanne and welcome to the forums!

I hope you get the most out of the game, and you don't hesitate to ask questions to our community about the game :)

One suggestion that can help a newer player from the beginning. Only use boosted manufactures, and trade for the other two goods. It's much more worth it.

Also, check out our wiki here https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Page for a ton of useful information. On top of that, taking a quick look to the rules is always a good move :) https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/forum_rules/ç

Happy gaming!!

Siobhanne

Seeker
Good evening anonglitch,

Thank you for your advice. Had a look st the rules yesterday evening when I was looking around. I'm trying to find my way around and see where everything is. I'm not a very experienced player really but was fortunate to have the advice about the boosted items from a member in the fellowship I'm in.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Siobhanne and welcome to the Forum... another great tip I would suggest... if you have any questions... always ask! Doesn't matter if you think it's silly, or obvious. If you're not sure about something, pop on here and someone will always point you in the right direction :)

Siobhanne

Seeker
Greetings @Siobhanne and welcome to the Forum... another great tip I would suggest... if you have any questions... always ask! Doesn't matter if you think it's silly, or obvious. If you're not sure about something, pop on here and someone will always point you in the right direction :)
Thank you so much. After reading the rules a little apprehensive I might post something in the wrong place!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Thank you so much. After reading the rules a little apprehensive I might post something in the wrong place!

Don't ever worry about that, that's what we're here for :) If it needs to be in a certain place we'll always move it for you and let you know anyway... take some time to just have a nose about. You'll be a pro in no time!