• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New to Forum!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3501
  • Start date

DeletedUser3501

Hi all,

New to this area. I hope I can make some friends here and exchange some ideas about the game. I have been playing this game for over 6 months and I find it to be an amazing game. The hardest part is having to wait to research specific resources before accessing them and then you have to find the space. If you don't have the space you have to wait build up your coins or you can buy diamonds but mind you it can get expensive. The thing I love about this game you can actually see your building change in style every time you upgrade. I can't wait to reach 20+ levels. I have seen some of the buildings at that level in other peoples lands and they look amazing. Oh well I better go and get some building upgraded see ya!

DeletedUser441

Hello and welcome to Elvenar Cindy :) I agree that it is expensive :eek: , but you can play without spending any money. Unfortunately , as with all games , you need to spend to achieve the best results in building your city. I'm stuck as I need too many Premium Expansions :(.

DeletedUser3341

After playing a few weeks, I find the game to be both beautiful and fun. I agree about the difficulty in waiting for resources and space. By putting stuff in spreadsheets, I have made myself lists of my next few goals, and what I need to achieve them. Often the results are: after a long wait for something, I suddenly achieve multiple goals in quick succession after that. For example, after getting some new space, I have loads of buildings that I can place. Other times, I choose paths to strengthen my troops at the expense of various goods and raw materials, then build up manufacturing a little later. This means getting expansions and relics that I could not make myself.

The last time I played a game like this, there were daily software updates, which would eat up all my RAM faster each day, until it was impossible to do anything! Regretfully, I was forced to quit. Fortunately, this has not been the case with this game.

For this reason, the money I spent on that game was wasted, as well as the player friendships. Despite the frustration at certain points in Elvenar, careful budgeting can mean that even 1 diamond can make a huge difference at certain points - just don't rely on it too often!

What I like about the tournaments is that even players with few troops can compete alongside more developed competitors and win valuable, even crucial resources!

I have also started collecting stats on the various kinds of troops, so that I can estimate what types and numbers are needed to defeat each enemy squad.

DeletedUser3097

I find the game to be both beautiful and fun.

I agree with you there! :)

I think, although there's a need to wait for things to happen, the sense of achievement is greater than in a game with less challenge. I am nearing the end of the Dwarves chapter and am anticipating starting the Fairies chapter, and its new buildings. I can't wait!

And welcome to the forum, @Pietro the Rock

DeletedUser3501

Hello and welcome to Elvenar Cindy :) I agree that it is expensive :eek: , but you can play without spending any money. Unfortunately , as with all games , you need to spend to achieve the best results in building your city. I'm stuck as I need too many Premium Expansions :(.

Thank you Brienne. Yes to spend is to achieve the best results I agree. :)