• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spells New time instant

Monohr

Spellcaster
How about a new time instant that reduces ALL productions by say, 1, 2 minutes; or up to 5. To be used in those situations when you are in a hurry and can't wait another 2 minutes to do the stuff. Don't think it would impact the game very much but would be very useful.

Also, maybe a nice 2x2 building that produces them. ~3 in 48 hours. Or have them as rewards in spire/tournament.

*** was thinking to reduce only the manual productions like workshops and manufactories, but reducing the AWs and guest race buildings would be cool too.

Jake65

Sage
+1
Definitely, this would be very helpful for those "in a real-life time squeeze" moments.
I've had 3-minute timers and they're a blessing.

Monohr

Spellcaster
Or alternately, increase the availability of the existing short-duration Time Instants.
yeah but, you know, when you have 12 workshops, 15 manus, etc etc, you'll never ever get enough of those short duration

JollyElf

Soothsayer
+1. When you have (say) 60 ships in chapter 17… and missed something by 15 mins… 1 universal spell is much better than clicking 60 ships (180 clicks ?)

m4rt1n

Adept
Universal time boosters, move all time boost-able productions on the city forward by a few minutes, would be a nice rare item to gain, say just a few minutes obviously.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I like the idea from the OP. A time booster I would really like to see is one that could shorten the production times for mana, divine seeds, and unurium. Because this is just an impossible dream, I will ask for 10 or 20 of these mystical boosters per day. :cool: