• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

new tab in trader for sentient goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser6367
  • Start date

m4rt1n

Adept
I agree, and this has been one of the most requested features recently.

Currently the trader on the app is barely usable due to the huge list of trades especially for players who are in the later game and I have seen it get a lot worse as I unlocked the second sentient goods, and am dreading the next few days when I unlock the 3rd set.

Currently if I'm on the app and fellows ask for help with trades, often I will ask that they wait until I get home and on PC.

cwgiii

Shaman
I have to admit that I am only in the Halflings chapter and do not have access to Sentient goods yet. However, there is currently access to the filters for goods that we have plus goods that we wish to offer. Are Sentient goods not added to the selections for those filters, once players reach the appropriate levels? This would seem to be a logical method to sort for such offers. If not yet developed, this would seem to be an easy addition for the developers.

On the flip side, I currently don't see such offers, or how they are placed/sorted in the unfiltered list. I could see the opposite problem where there are so many offers for Sentient goods that they pollute the list and make it unusable for searching general goods.

I am personally in favor of as much sorting/filtering capability as possible. Being able to slice and dice the data any which way is a good thing, IMHO.

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes the individual filters are there, but like on PC the sentient trades are all jumbled in with the regular trades, regularly giving me 80+ pages on PC and no fellowship filter on the app makes scrolling through on the app impossible currently.

DeletedUser4149

they didn't add this feature because they were too busy coming up w/ the useless ratios that they added to the trader.
still no way to post trades of 10,000 goods or more w/o using both keyboard and mouse either, UNLESS WE CLICK 100 TIMES.