• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New server

DeletedUser191

It would be great if we could have a new server. Other domains got new servers 2 months ago.

Timneh

Artisan
This was discussed fully 2 months ago, when the other servers got their new worlds. There are still no plans to open a new world on the EN server in the foreseeable future. ;)

Glad to hear that and i for one hope it doesn't change.

DeletedUser8632

This was discussed fully 2 months ago, when the other servers got their new worlds. There are still no plans to open a new world on the EN server in the foreseeable future. ;)

Thank you grumpy old man. As @Timneh said - I also hope it stays that way for the foreseeable future.

Archmage999

Novice
I have been waiting for 2 years+ to play Elvenar again on a new world. I have the forums auto open every time I open Chrome every day.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I have an addiction to perfection. I have missed years of those worlds being out and that limits my enjoyment. I know no one can relate to this as I always get downvoted, but I cant help it.
Lol, but I get it. Is there other language you know? Elvenar runs on many servers in many languages. You can check the corresponding forums and see if a new world was recently added there. And there are also US servers - maybe a new server was recently added there? If you are in the mood, just check these options out. ;-)