• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the New Round of Fellowship Adventures.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

imafish

Novice
Typically there is a evolving artifact for the last event in stage two and three, will this be a Tome for the most recent Amuni set, or an artifact for the most recent Golem?

BOYD

Dreamer
cmon guys u can craft it all in MA i already got 2 carting library in my inventory and eventually u will get the artifacts in the MA but truly who has the room to put the completed build in your city 6 x 6 ,but true for FS points no argument there

OldHag

Necromancer
Thanks very much for that link @Lelanya I was wondering how I would manage the fas since Jack retired. :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
cmon guys u can craft it all in MA i already got 2 carting library in my inventory and eventually u will get the artifacts in the MA but truly who has the room to put the completed build in your city 6 x 6 ,but true for FS points no argument there

Each to their own :)

I do it for a better rank haha. 6 always better than 7, am I right? :))

I do it for the entertainment and I love to reorganise my city after to make it more efficient.

Jake65

Sage
For interest's sake I'm going to keep track of how many I get from now until the next FA.
This from the thread for the previous (Jan 2023) FA relating to whether we get enough teleports to sustain making space for (too?) regular FAs.
I did keep track....

Teleports from the Spire starting on the Sunday after the FA finished:
Week 1: 3
Week 2: 3
Week 3 : 1
Week 4: 2 + 3 from a purple chest
Week 5: 3
Week 6: 2
Week 7: 3 + 3 from a purple chest
Week 8 (this week): 2

Total for the 8 weeks = 19 + 6 from purple chests = 25

For the Jan23 FA I used 27 teleports to clear loads of space. Based on my gains from the Spire this could be sustainable but would leave nothing to use for normal gameplay so this FA I'm holding back a bit.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I do it for the entertainment and I love to reorganise my city after to make it more efficient.
I would rather nail my head to a coffee table. :D

But I do participate to help my fellowship. Especially the newer players, and the manically obsessed, who enjoy the different activity.

Jake65

Sage
This from the thread for the previous (Jan 2023) FA relating to whether we get enough teleports to sustain making space for (too?) regular FAs.
I did keep track....

Teleports from the Spire starting on the Sunday after the FA finished:
Week 1: 3
Week 2: 3
Week 3 : 1
Week 4: 2 + 3 from a purple chest
Week 5: 3
Week 6: 2
Week 7: 3 + 3 from a purple chest
Week 8 (this week): 2

Total for the 8 weeks = 19 + 6 from purple chests = 25

For the Jan23 FA I used 27 teleports to clear loads of space. Based on my gains from the Spire this could be sustainable but would leave nothing to use for normal gameplay so this FA I'm holding back a bit.
I kept track since the March FA and have got 26 teleports from the spire. Currently in the 10th week so slightly fewer than previously.
I have excluded the teleports won from FS gate rewards as this is dependent on other players.
Probably safe to use 20 per FA and still have some spares for normal game play.