• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the New Round of Fellowship Adventures.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jake65

Sage
I would imagine the 17th, especially if there's downtime planned for the 16th.
Then again .. ... :)

Lelanya

Mentor
Doesn't anyone publish calendars in Europe? I got a 2023 calendar from my local grocery store yesterday. Someone that I work with, has been buying them at the Dollar Store for weeks. I fully expect to pick up a collection when I get my oil changed next week, and I know of at least 3 other places I can check as well.
The Announcement should be correct, the first time, only time (in my humble opinion).

TeeJay1

Adventurer
Congratulations Inno you have finally managed to dampen the enthusiasm for Fellowship Adventures for traditionally the most successful FA Fellowship in this world at least. You have not listened ( or ignored ) the protests and advice given by many experienced players for reasons best known to yourselves and about which I will not add to the "Conspiracy Theories". Suffice to say that the only way we feel we can keep Fellowship Adventures special is for us to choose which ones we play.

Lelanya

Mentor
Funny you should ask, I've been trying to buy a biggish wall calendar for my office for years now and I can't find them anymore at all, except a few with Marvel characters which is definitely not what I'm looking for :)
I think one of the local banks publishes the kind that you need. Either that, or we get them from the calendar stores at the mall. This is a temp kiosk that goes in hallway around now, or takes over a small empty store for a couple of months. The Covid Pandemic put paid to a few of these types of businesses, but I expect to see a return this year.
It still would be nice to get an accurate report on the Adventure. I'm thinking of checking the German Forum.

Hekata

Artisan
AHA, that was very informative, they are expecting a Tuesday start, read here.
So basically they are moving it to Tuesday so everyone can only do 1 tourney (as opposed to now when players with high level Timewarp could fit in 2) . I suppose that is sort of fair; FS with less advanced player can compete too, but it really makes the FA more difficult for all the teams used to go for the top spots. There is no way to get that many ghosts with just 1 tourney especially now that t requires 4 encounters instead of 3.
Not to mention that to have an FA end on a Monday is probably the worst choice possible. :(

Jake65

Sage
AHA, that was very informative, they are expecting a Tuesday start, read here.
Thanks for the link. Oddly enough it opened on a comment with a very angry face emoji :)
Valid point that it means everyone can only get in one tournament round. Takes away the advantage of players with a Timewarp.
Whether this is fair would be an interesting debate. * grabs popcorn *

Jake65

Sage
So basically they are moving it to Tuesday so everyone can only do 1 tourney (as opposed to now when players with high level Timewarp could fit in 2) . I suppose that is sort of fair; FS with less advanced player can compete too, but it really makes the FA more difficult for all the teams used to go for the top spots. There is no way to get that many ghosts with just 1 tourney especially now that t requires 4 encounters instead of 3.
Not to mention that to have an FA end on a Monday is probably the worst choice possible. :(
Seems we were typing at the same time. I didn't plagiarise your comment :D