• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Sir Derf

Adept
I'd imagine a Tome would appear with the next Bear event, which tends to be early fall.

As Crafting/Spire, well the current pattern has 8 more to go before we should have the newest Glacier Artifact introducing about Nov 2023. Tack on a few more newly introduced Evolvers in that year, and then maybe the cycle can start again, for which Bears were the fourth to be introduced, so that sounds like maybe Nov 2024?

m4rt1n

Adept
Just out of curiosity I’m wondering why people hate FA. I understand that it was horrible when it started years back but it’s quite different now. I hope it’s not just carried over emotion from then that might not make sense any more. When we go only for prizes, it’s only matter of few badges per day per fellow to get to the pit. Of course, it’s much harder when the fellowship is not very active or doesn’t care about prizes but in this case everything is harder including tournaments and Spire and they repeat every week. Maybe it needs more relaxed approach not to make it horrible. Any ideas?

Me personally the time taken to have to still build T1 and WS at level 1 in a ch 20 completed city, when that is solved I will be fully in love with the FA, until that time, I have accidentally deleted a level 34 T3 manufactory and another irreplaceable event building...

Also frequency, 4 a year would be plenty, but in the summer we had 3 in 3 months...

As Archmage of my fellowship I also feel I am putting too much stress on my Mages, Ambassadors and Fellows, when the rest of the time we get along very happily, I have had players quit the game in the past over it but am very happy to see one has returned today to another fellowship after a long absence.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Well, folks are more than welcome to enjoy my post, for what it's worth. I did try to gather my rather extensive knowledge about Fellowship Adventure, in one public place; Questions and Help on the US Forum, please feel free to read and share my Guide.
I hope it fits the bill @Laurelin.

Thanks, a great guide there, how about a publication here also. :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I would need an apology from the powers that be, Martin, to even consider adding in a Guide on this Forum. You are more than welcome to enjoy my Event Scrolls, exactly where they are; I do cover the Adventures in more than one place.

I did make a post with reference to all US Scrolls but it got moved out of the way, no explanation given. There are some mysterious things going on here whether there's a good reason for it or not I can't say.

Lelanya

Mentor
I did make a post with reference to all US Scrolls but it got moved out of the way, no explanation given. There are some mysterious things going on here whether there's a good reason for it or not I can't say.
hmm
Regardless, the reference that I created, is an 'in-Forum' resource that accurately lists the current badges needed (unlike the in game Wiki, which lists badges that are not currently in use).

Jake65

Sage
Well, folks are more than welcome to enjoy my post, for what it's worth. I did try to gather my rather extensive knowledge about Fellowship Adventure, in one public place; Questions and Help on the US Forum, please feel free to read and share my Guide.
I hope it fits the bill @Laurelin.
Thank you!!

SkyRider99

Mentor
Laurelin's Mum, She Say : Beware the almighty power of the website which calls itself the Stats of Elven.

Laurelin, She Say : I don't think Inno's concept of "you don't have to do it" means what WE think it means...
Wise words.

SkyRider99 says, beware of high altitude turbulence, and unexpected down-draughts.
(Although wind-shear is bothersome sometimes too.) :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
@Lelanya, I have had a look at your lists. Just double check the beer timing, as it said 1 to 5 min. As far as I know, the shortest beer production time is 2 min.

Lelanya

Mentor
@Lelanya, I have had a look at your lists. Just double check the beer timing, as it said 1 to 5 min. As far as I know, the shortest beer production time is 2 min.
Yup; I spotted that a couple of days ago and fixed it, thanks.
I made the post just prior to the last FA, when a fellow kept helpfully feeding our H FS with misinformation. Eesh. Long story but I was doing something else with the Discord server, so dumped a bunch of my lists and tables on the Forum so our queen could pick a path.

Jake65

Sage
Had a peek at the tome for stages 2&3 and it's got RRs in it as well.
Nice touch for those who don't need the artefacts.
Thanks Inno :)

Susie49

Soothsayer
Me personally the time taken to have to still build T1 and WS at level 1 in a ch 20 completed city, when that is solved I will be fully in love with the FA, until that time, I have accidentally deleted a level 34 T3 manufactory and another irreplaceable event building...

Also frequency, 4 a year would be plenty, but in the summer we had 3 in 3 months...

As Archmage of my fellowship I also feel I am putting too much stress on my Mages, Ambassadors and Fellows, when the rest of the time we get along very happily, I have had players quit the game in the past over it but am very happy to see one has returned today to another fellowship after a long absence.
I agree about the frequency. It’s not the FA itself but the number cropping up in a year that causes problems. One every 3 months would be better imho.