• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Questline: The Contest

DeletedUser

Step 16

As far as I know every building you up to five counts for quest,, some players are saying residents are glitched and don't register 4-5 but do register 5-6 ;)

I tried a residence upgrade from level 5 to level 6 and it did not count. So I'd be careful about relying on the residence upgrades for this step. The three steel mills I upgraded from level 4 to level 5 did count. Going to try a workshop and see if that will count for number 4.

DeletedUser2077

finally finished quest, was a bit disappointing, 5 of the 8 runes were only shards.
but the contest was fun

DeletedUser72

I tried a residence upgrade from level 5 to level 6 and it did not count.
I had some trouble too with quest 16. I upgraded a lv14 to 15 residences and it didn't count. Then I remembered seeing a list of quests from odie1kenobie and it said for quest 16 Tier 1 wood/steel/marble at the end. Did not think of this at first, but I wonder now if the upgrade quests are going to correspond to the tier of the runes you get? That would be very harsh if they start to do contests with dwarf or fairy runes. I hope it is a bug.

DeletedUser1974

basically for the buildings you need to create 4 new (marble/wood/steel) factories and level them up to level 5.

Or have 4 at level 4 waiting to upgrade.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-07-14 - Merged 2 consecutive posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1614

1. Produce 10 beverages
2. Buy 1 KPS
3. Produce 1 Spell Power of Provison
4. Spend 3 KPS
6. Scout 1 Province
7. Produce advanced tools 10 times
8. complete 2 provinces or spent 20 kps
9. produce precious ring 6 times
10. spend 20 kps
11. Produce 2 spells Power of Provision
12. Complete 3 provinces or produce 3 spells power of provision
13. produce simple tools 40 times
14. produce advanced tools 6 times and 6 times quest from tier 1 for 1 day
15. Produce 100 beverages
16. complete upgrade 4 buildins to lvl 5 or higher
17. Produce advanced tools 4 times or solve 4 provinces

DeletedUser

Step 16

Upgraded 4 residences to lvl 5 - nothing
Upgraded 2 residences to lvl 6 - nothing
Built and upgraded 2 Steel Manufactories to lvl 5 - nothing
Upgrading them to lvl 6 right now...if that doesn't count idk what to do.

DeletedUser

Step 16

Upgraded 4 residences to lvl 5 - nothing
Upgraded 2 residences to lvl 6 - nothing
Built and upgraded 2 Steel Manufactories to lvl 5 - nothing
Upgrading them to lvl 6 right now...if that doesn't count idk what to do.

I found one of my manufactories did not count, I ended up doing 5. I think it is pretty buggy. Perhaps try closing the game down before the build is finished (or leave it open, whatever is the opposite of what you are currently doing)

DeletedUser

Well looks like I wont get this Quest finished, not with what is required on part 14 of the quest and only 1 day 9 hrs remaining.
ie: produce 6 Giant Globes (24 hour production) and 6 Advanced Tools.
What stupid idiotic time to place something like this in the quest line, it should of been placed closer to the start of it so that it can be doable by even a newcomer or someone who dont have a great deal of time to spend on the game.

DeletedUser

Upgraded Steel to lvl 6 overnight - nothing

Upgraded to lvl 7 and made sure I was logged in when building completed and it counted. Thanks for your suggestion oldskoolrx7.

Pretty insane that it doesn't count when logged out....

DeletedUser1860

Completed, one account I don't have wonders yet, the other despite having two runes listed in the quest reward got 8 of one type rather than 4 of two types, disappointing to say the least! Anyone had similar experience?

Deleted User - 1634960

@numberland (and anyone else) if your rewards did not match what was promised, please contact support and we can fix it.

(Why am I making more work for myself?:confused:)

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I just wanted to say that I liked this contest. It was nice and easy, though some tasks were bit annoying. But it was doable. Particulary I like that it was actually a contest, you actually had to solve the tasks and it took time.

My reward was just like promised. I wasn't even that annoyed with the fact that all 8 runes broke.

DeletedUser

As Rilian posted. If a quest to upgrade a building to a certain level or higher does not get counted. Send in a support ticked. I did, when my residence upgrade did not count and they fixed it in a timely manner.

DeletedUser1388

great contest, made elvenar more active and fun to play :) keep them coming :)

Valnad

Spellcaster
I agree that this contest was a good one. Missed out on a day due to rl life time restraints and had to struggle a bit to make up for that, still made it with about 4 hours to go to the deadline. Good stuff.

I thoroughly enjoyed this competition a lot more than the tournaments. Maybe mix things up a bit, so that the tournaments involve more ways to earn points than to just do zones?

DeletedUser1832

I enjoyed it and completed it with 3 days spare, was totally achievable.

DeletedUser

16. complete upgrade 4 buildins to lvl 5 or higher

System was unable to count my building upgrades. I tried to upgrade several building and... nothing '-'

Deleted User - 13667

If getting a provision spell through visiting counts as producing, I should have gone way past no3. Never built the MA. It will only take up space since I have better use for relics than spend for such spells