• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

new players

DeletedUser7704

Hi! So i have been playing this game for over a year now and only have 1 account. so just out of fun decided to open a second account and start from scratch ( relive the fun memories). Well no wonder new towns are abandoned !!!!! you get the 18 quests to get you started as a fun introduction, im on 17 and now have to wait 14 hours to get to 18 and can do nothing else................................................................................................... wow how boring i might remember to log into in the next few days ........ ???????? come one devs make it a bit more fast passed for newbies and make them sick around for a day or two before the wait commence. it took me 20 min before i got bored REALLY??????

Julian

Sorcerer
The time to upgrade a residence from level 1 to 2 is 1 minute. From 2 to 3, it's 1h 23 mins. That's too much of a jump, especially for just an extra 5 population.

I get that build times should get longer with higher levels, but it could do with being smoothed out a bit more.