• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Player

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848982327
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848982327

Greetings all. I've just started playing. Wanted to get on here and thank those who've polished up so far. I look forward to interacting with the many players of this intriguing city builder. Catch ya'll on the map.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Welcome IOberonl, we hope that you will enjoy being a part of our wonderful forum community!

Deleted User - 1634976

@lOberonl A very warm welcome to Elvenar. :p

It is great you have found the forums. There are some great players floating around on here and give great magical Elvenar advice.

DeletedUser5381

Welcome, Beroni. Have you found a team? Which world do you play in?

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi, @lOberonl, welcome to the lands of Elvenar :) You will find a lot of advice here, but to give you a few head-ups:

- Build boosted manufactures only (you can find your boosted goods in both your Main Hall and your Tech tree.)
- Do not cross your roads for as much as you can; try to make them as long as possible.
- Remember, a building only needs to touch one tile of the road for it to function; this means you can put some cultural buildings behind buildings connected to a road. Some cultural buildings will require a road, though.
- Find yourself a good FS; at first, it is more challenging, but as you keep going, be aware that a good fellowship is 50% of your gaming.

Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you need to!