• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New player seeking Fellowship (Arendyll)

DeletedUser2886

New player seeking fellowship. I have a bigger town on winyandor ive been playing for a few weeks so not totally new to the game. This has helped me a little in starting this town as I have learned from some early mistakes etc. First of all this message may seem long but I am looking for a long term fellowship so it has to tick some boxes for me.

Player Name: Nezkeys79

Timezone: GMT (United Kingdom)

Boosted Goods:
Marble (x7)
Crystal (x5)
Elixir (--)

I am not far enough in the research tree yet to unlock elixir factories. I am also only making boosted factories so all the others have been deleted, even though in this game you need to have a balanced amount of all type of goods imo, they just weren't worth it for what you get back.

All I am really looking for is:

1) A fellowship that supports unfair trading for lower ranked members. Remember we all have a choice and the majority may not take these trades but that's fine because if only one or two people are accepting them as and when its very helpful. I will also be placing many 2 and 3 star trades as well as the unfair trades of course, and will be filtering the trader to accept fs trades first. Also the 3 star trades wont just be 101>99 for example which many people do just to get a 3 star trade up. I was offering cross trades like 100>1200 instead of 100>1600, and obviously offering them to the people that accepted my unfair trades first.

2) a fellowship that has no drama in the main chat about anything, especially about the aforementioned trades if the archmage has accepted it already. If a player has something to whine about in general concerning any other member of the team I would prefer that it be done in a private message with that player. If one of them decides they want to take it further then they take it to the archmage/mage in private. That way it doesn't affect the morale of any other players reading the main chat. Some people (like myself) just don't wanna see people arguing in the main chat when they are playing to unwind and relax. You'd expect it in a hardcore MMO but not this.

3) 24 people that visit back daily, or as close to that number as possible (and polish what people ask for via their city name). A fellowship with 10 regular helpers, and out of the 24 that help the majority of polishes are for something you didnt ask for isn't what I am looking for. I know that the main hall is unavailable when upgrading, and that some help is also unavailable at times, I'm referring to when its all available.

BONUSES:
Some sort of social aspect that extends beyond "trades up, visits done" then silence for like 16 hours If all members are putting effort into each tournament rather than just one or two providing 90% of the score. Although I agree the rewards are kinda lame its still something. Again these are just bonuses so I'm not too bothered about them.

DIAMOND PLAY:
With regards to buying diamonds I don't really support that type of play myself but that is only because I cant afford it and probably never will. Plus it's kinda extortionate for what you get and keeps increasing. I wont be bothered if other players in the fellowship are doing it. Each to their own it's up to them how they spend their money I just don't have the money to do it repeatedly. I bought some early on for a free builder and an expansion (that one was a waste looking back) and wont really ever buy them again.

ACTIVITY:
I am a very active player due to working self employed and having lots of time to play, and have a strong desire to succeed. I do tend to have a min/maxer philosopy so will do quests sensibly and produce the lowest tiers to maximize output. I also have a general OCD to complete as many tasks as possible lol. The last fellowship said that I made phenomenal growth in the short period I was with them to go from 1k - 10k in 2 weeks (and they were all players with over 100k points), so if you have faith in me by the time I am a 100k player I will be a huge asset to any team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1413

If you wanna join a good fellowship,you can join us.:)We are looking for a active member.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3045

New player seeking fellowship. I have a bigger town on winyandor ive been playing for a few weeks so not totally new to the game. This has helped me a little in starting this town.

Town: Wigan

Boosted Goods:
Marble
Crystal
Elixir

I only have marble factory at the moment though. I'm a helpful person and would have no problem doing 3 star trades once I could actually do them, but I'd rather not be forced into 2 star trades while I am starting off because it makes it quite difficult and slow to progress (unless people are putting up 3 stars purposefully to help etc). It's those charity trades that really helps new players and gets you going and ultimately gets you where the FS needs you to be faster.

I love this game and play it quite a lot so looking for an FS with some social aspect and not just "trades up, visits done" then silence for 12 hours. I always make daily visits to all the FS members and surrounding towns, and generally have an OCD to complete every task lol (unless its more productive to just decline it).

consider trying ISITARI - or contact Player Mithandimir

DeletedUser3160

I was about to send you an invite to White Phoenix, but i see you haven't just found a fellowship - you are the archmage! If you get any overspill, please keep us in mind. :)

DeletedUser3443

New player seeking fellowship. I have a bigger town on winyandor ive been playing for a few weeks so not totally new to the game. This has helped me a little in starting this town as I have learned from some early mistakes etc. First of all this message may seem long but I am looking for a long term fellowship so it has to tick some boxes for me.

Boosted Goods:
Marble (x7)
Crystal (x5)
Elixir (--)

I am not far enough in the research tree yet to unlock elixir factories. I am also only making boosted factories so all the others have been deleted, even though in this game you need to have a balanced amount of all type of goods imo, they just weren't worth it for what you get back.

All I am really looking for is:

1) A fellowship that supports unfair trading for lower ranked members. Remember we all have a choice and the majority may not take these trades but that's fine because if only one or two people are accepting them as and when its very helpful. I will also be placing many 2 and 3 star trades as well as the unfair trades of course, and will be filtering the trader to accept fs trades first. Also the 3 star trades wont just be 101>99 for example which many people do just to get a 3 star trade up. I was offering cross trades like 100>1200 instead of 100>1600, and obviously offering them to the people that accepted my unfair trades first.

2) a fellowship that has no drama in the main chat about anything, especially about the aforementioned trades if the archmage has accepted it already. If a player has something to whine about in general concerning any other member of the team I would prefer that it be done in a private message with that player. If one of them decides they want to take it further then they take it to the archmage/mage in private. That way it doesn't affect the morale of any other players reading the main chat. Some people (like myself) just don't wanna see people arguing in the main chat when they are playing to unwind and relax. You'd expect it in a hardcore MMO but not this.

3) 24 people that visit back daily, or as close to that number as possible (and polish what people ask for via their city name). A fellowship with 10 regular helpers, and out of the 24 that help the majority of polishes are for something you didnt ask for isn't what I am looking for. I know that the main hall is unavailable when upgrading, and that some help is also unavailable at times, I'm referring to when its all available.

BONUSES:
Some sort of social aspect that extends beyond "trades up, visits done" then silence for like 16 hours If all members are putting effort into each tournament rather than just one or two providing 90% of the score. Although I agree the rewards are kinda lame its still something. Again these are just bonuses so I'm not too bothered about them.

DIAMOND PLAY:
With regards to buying diamonds I don't really support that type of play myself but that is only because I cant afford it and probably never will. Plus it's kinda extortionate for what you get and keeps increasing. I wont be bothered if other players in the fellowship are doing it. Each to their own it's up to them how they spend their money I just don't have the money to do it repeatedly. I bought some early on for a free builder and an expansion (that one was a waste looking back) and wont really ever buy them again.

ACTIVITY:
I am a very active player due to working self employed and having lots of time to play, and have a strong desire to succeed. I do tend to have a min/maxer philosopy so will do quests sensibly and produce the lowest tiers to maximize output. I also have a general OCD to complete as many tasks as possible lol. The last fellowship said that I made phenomenal growth in the short period I was with them to go from 1k - 10k in 2 weeks (and they were all players with over 100k points), so if you have faith in me by the time I am a 100k player I will be a huge asset to any team.
Hi we seem to be everything you are looking for - we are a new fellowship with active players who work together. Perhaps look us up and consider joining our group. We are the Vigilantes, very active and enjoy competing in the tournaments as a team.

DeletedUser3443

consider trying ISITARI - or contact Player Mithandimir
Hi we are a new, strong, active fellowship 'Vililantes' who work together especially with the tournaments. Look us up as we are looking to recruit strong, active players.

DeletedUser3443

Hi we are a new, strong, active fellowship 'Vililantes' who work together especially with the tournaments. Look us up as we are looking to recruit strong, active players.
Sorry should read 'Vigilantes' in Arendyll. !!