• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New player looking for fellowship

DeletedUser7472

I'm a new player, I started 3 days ago and I am now looking for a fellowship.
My boosted goods are planks, silk and dust.

I played Forge of Empires in the past so I'm quite experienced on city planning. I have zero experience on tournaments or fellowship adventures, but I like to learn and I would be happy to try them out.

Feel free to contact me here or ingame (nickname is TomColBadil) if you think I can join your fellowship.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm a new player, I started 3 days ago and I am now looking for a fellowship.
My boosted goods are planks, silk and dust.

I played Forge of Empires in the past so I'm quite experienced on city planning. I have zero experience on tournaments or fellowship adventures, but I like to learn and I would be happy to try them out.

Feel free to contact me here or ingame (nickname is TomColBadil) if you think I can join your fellowship.
Coalition of the Mythic would love to have you, we accept all players in all levels of the game, we would greatly help you with any questions you have....We participate in tourneys (can get at least 4 -5 chests), we also do the fellowship adventures (finished in 25th place), we do 2 and 3 star trades, we visit each other.....if we are something you are interested in, feel free to check us out and send me a message to join, I will be happy to accept you :D
coalition of the mythic.png