• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New player looking for a fellowship [Steel - Scrolls - Dust] [details inside]

DeletedUser1874

Hello everyone! :)
As per subject, I started playing about 48 hours ago but I'm hooked already & in need for a Fellowship :)

What can I offer:
* Dedication & politeness;
* Daily online time (the advantage of working with a computer, though getting on the chat could prove tricky for that very reason whilst multitasking);
* Quindecennial competitive experience in online games, mostly strategy/management ones - this includes other browser games;
* Boosted resources: Steel, Scrolls, Dust (the latter two not available yet, obviously, being my second day here);
* Eagerness to learn (I've already crunched through pretty much every thread and the wiki, I'm the kind of person who enjoys instruction manuals - yes, weird like that).

What I'm looking for:
A friendly, mature & dedicated Fellowship with like-minded individuals - preferably >20 members and with a good Boosted Resources variety, that'd be ideal. I don't know whether this last point is asking a lot, but I'd rather wait than hop a hundred Fellowships; I believe solid affiliations to be a paramount long-term investment in these kind of games.

And that's it, I suppose - I'm available in-game or here on the board for anything. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

DeletedUser1884

Sent an invite, I believe we have a good mix of goods, we're quite a happy bunch and we don't mind any length of play as long as you're enthusiastic. Happy playing :D