• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New 'Naturally Amazing' event in Beta Server

Jackluyt

Shaman
The new 'Naturally Amazing' event starts in Beta Server at 11 a.m. German CEST on Thursday (5 a.m. EST). I will post full event details here, soon after it starts - watch this space.
Our event notes are free for everyone to use, and are in a format that can be opened on an ordinary PC without needing any special programs.
Note that the version we record in Beta may not be exactly the same as the version that comes to Live Worlds.

278127797_10220776342499033_3476804193225336200_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Shaman
The new 'Naturally Amazing' questline event has started in Beta - full information can be found here:
https://tinyurl.com/46uh8kbp

Note that the Beta version recorded in this note may not be exactly the same as the one that comes to Live Worlds.

You are welcome to share this link with friends and fellowship. It can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs.

Please feel free to make suggestions or point out errors - many of which result from copy-and-pasting from previous events.

279730410_10220894265967046_7827515373117317073_n.jpg

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Does the animation of the flower beds expire together with the bonus?

If yes, can we keep the animation? Pretty please, cherry on top :)

Sir Derf

Adept
That's not how any expiring building has worked in the past.

Idea - Pet that reanimates expired buildings when fed. Kind of a reverse Basilisk.

Sir Derf

Adept
Clarification - The Anti-Basilisk does not make the building start providing the unexpired benefit; it only reactivates the animation.

So, maybe it would be better named a Necromancer.

Sir Derf

Adept
Day one Daily, Tender Tag Team - Best Divine Seeds producer that's not a Premium or Set.

Unless it is repeated, I'm saving my currency 'til the end and Rerolling to try and gets me some...

Did similar for Mana buildings last event, took some to reroll one up, but then won 9 afterwards.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Day one Daily, Tender Tag Team - Best Divine Seeds producer that's not a Premium or Set.

Unless it is repeated, I'm saving my currency 'til the end and Rerolling to try and gets me some...

Did similar for Mana buildings last event, took some to reroll one up, but then won 9 afterwards.

As luck would have it, it just repeated today! - on Day 15.
:cool: :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I hope there'll be some half decent population buildings this time. I don't really want to go back to rows of residences while I could have a variety of beautiful event buildings instead.

Hekata

Artisan
I hope there'll be some half decent population buildings this time. I don't really want to go back to rows of residences while I could have a variety of beautiful event buildings instead.
Nothing yet, just good seeds building. No pure culture buildings either so far. I know advanced players don't care for those but they are essential for small cities.

Hekata

Artisan
With only 2 days left still no pop/culture or pure culture buildings in the event... From what I read on Beta there were some nice filler prizes on day one (hafling folk band, merry go round, may festival stage...) but they were removed on day 2 replaced by the usual 2x2 and 2x1 stuff...
This event seem to give out mostly seed buildings, which is great for everyone in higher chapters, but not very beginner friendly. Players in lower chapters really need those pop and couture buildings.

Almondum

Spellcaster
With only 2 days left still no pop/culture or pure culture buildings in the event... From what I read on Beta there were some nice filler prizes on day one (hafling folk band, merry go round, may festival stage...) but they were removed on day 2 replaced by the usual 2x2 and 2x1 stuff...
This event seem to give out mostly seed buildings, which is great for everyone in higher chapters, but not very beginner friendly. Players in lower chapters really need those pop and couture buildings.

Indeed, I am interested in Pop/culture buildings! (Fairies in one city and Welves in another)
I am planning to get the small ones 2x4 and 4x4 as there is nothing else.