• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Inventory Tab - BETA

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @OldHag @WinterLivia7 @Alcaro

Please use this thread to continue your discussion of the Sorceries Tab that is currently in BETA :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
@Alcaro, is this a new feature that allows you to trade one old artefact for another one of your choice? or how does it work?

Alcaro

Necromancer
no, it's something like a pack with 2 artifacts and you can choose which one you want to get. In this case, you can opt for Witch Summoning Circle artifact (from the current event in live servers) or for old Witch's Hut artifact. It doesn't cost anything. We got that from the FA that just ended in Beta. Most probably we will have this feature implemented soon, before the new FA starts here.

Gargon667

Mentor
@Alcaro, is this a new feature that allows you to trade one old artefact for another one of your choice? or how does it work?

No, it is more like instead of an artifact, you get a choice between two options, but not a free choice of any artifact.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
So this particular Artifact that is currently doing the BETA Rounds, will give you a choice to upgrade last years Evolving Witches Hut OR this years Evolving Summoning Circle. It's the first of it's kind in the game so it may well be that we will see a similar Artifact in the Future!

When Won, it will go into a new Inventory Tab called "Sorceries"... now, whether they are looking to utilise this Tab for just these particular Artifacts or if they will eventually use this Tab for other bits and bobs I'm not sure.

OldHag

Necromancer
When Won, it will go into a new Inventory Tab called "Sorceries"... now, whether they are looking to utilise this Tab for just these particular Artifacts or if they will eventually use this Tab for other bits and bobs I'm not sure.

Oh, I see, I think.
It would be nice to see said new tab be used to incorporate all artefacts in some way or other, fingers crossed. Have some cake @Herodite , it's a very nice cake....hint, hint, wink, wink.....lol :)
I look forward to seeing how this works. :)

OldHag

Necromancer
I see we have the new tab 'Sorceries' in our inventories. :)

OldHag

Necromancer
Thanks @Alcaro, I'm very interested to see what it's going to look like, once rewards are accepted.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I hope they will start giving choices for number of different artifacts as the Spire is quite slow in giving them. An universal artifact would be great. At this moment my inventory is full of different artifacts and evolving buildings, it would be great to start using them. Personally, I wait to have them at level 10 before placing.