• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[New Game Features] map system

DeletedUser

i have chatted to a few people via mail and would like to be their friends to help out ect,if we had a map grid system or the ability to port to their/our location we could perhaps build a community of friends, leagues ,faction(human/elf)..the possibilities are boundless..but this living in a clueless location is frustrating...

DeletedUser

I heard that the developers are working on introducing Guilds. Maybe once the guilds came in, your suggestion will come along as well. Maybe not exactly but similar.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it sounds like fellowships will pretty much cover most of what you're looking for. Inno have announced that they are working on fellowships at the moment and hoping to bring them to beta in a few weeks (bug testing etc) and then onto the international servers.
You can view the video of Tim and Oliver discussing fellowships in the Innogames TV July Episode here(clicky).
Or if you prefer, check the discussion thread for that video here(clicky), where I have typed it all out and summed it up.

DeletedUser

I think any solution would be fine. When I see someone on the map, or visiting a city, simple coordinates would be very useful. It is not a problem if it is hard to handle, we will solve it. We will learn what those coordinates mean. The problem is, we don't have a clue about where we are on the map now.