• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Already Suggested [New Game Features] Daily rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser163

Hello , I would like to see a feature where you get a daily reward for logging in (it doesn't need to be a big reward) but for example when you play for about a week (you need to log in every day in a week) you get a better reward for example 50 diamonds or something like that. Ty for your time :)

DeletedUser

This has been suggested before. You can find the thread here: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/daily-log-in-rewards.80/

Incidentally, this is something I would want implemented. Like you said, it doesn't need to be a game changing amount, just something to keep you happy knowing that you can obtain a few diamonds without spending real money - it will also increase players activity, given the fact that they have extra reason to log on more regularly. Also, 8 out of 12 people (66%) in the other thread voted to see this idea incorporated into the game.

DeletedUser163

I just saw the original thread and gave it a yes, this option ,like you said, could make players more active and give them more opportunities. Anyway thanks for the response. :)

DeletedUser3

Thanks both! And welcome to the forum Mitra-98 :)

As MetalLift said, this has indeed been suggested before - thanks for adding your views there :)

Since this thread is a duplicate I'll mark it as such and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.