• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived New Fellowship Trophies

Pauly7

Magus
There's another thread or two on this somewhere, but just to say that the new spire trophy thing still isn't working properly. It was reported as bugged when it first got to Beta then it came across to Live with the same problems... and I still don't see that it has been addressed.

Our fellowship total is shown as 12, but this isn't the right number based on the fact that it's supposed to be one extra point per spire crystal attained. I could assume that it's just listing the max that's been gotten in any one week, but I can see other fellowships with well over 12.

As for the new tournament trophies - I don't understand what they're doing well enough to figure it out, but I have a feeling that those numbers are just as wrong too.

Hekata

Artisan
In my other FS it shows 18 which is the 2x9 we got so far. But I honestly don't see the point in showing a cumulative number of crystals (or whatever they are called). It should either show how many we got the last time or the best result a FS has ever gotten.

Giraffi

Enchanter
I thought it was the cumulative number of crystals since it started counting. Very soon we will have a big divide between those that went to the top from the beginning and those only attaining lower levels. I don’t see the need for it either as we already have the number of gold, silver or bronze medals. Enough bragging indicators for those that are concerned about this kind of thing.

Pauly7

Magus
Regarding the new tournament trophies, are they supposed to be one trophy for each time you got the 10th chest (the one on the left) and then another one that counts the total number of chests beyond the 10th? The second one.

If so, then again it's definitely not right. Our second one from the left reads 5. Last week we opened 13 chests and the week before we opened 15 chests.

Gargon667

Mentor
No idea what the problem is. Ours works perfectly fine in the 2 weeks since it was added: 2,18,68,24

2(times 10 chests), 2x9(bonus chests), 68 (same old gold medals) and 2x12 (Spire Waypoints).

So I assume it is still buggy as you say. Probably they don´t know what the problem is, otherwise they probably would have fixed it before implementing it live.

Gargon667

Mentor
I thought it was the cumulative number of crystals since it started counting. Very soon we will have a big divide between those that went to the top from the beginning and those only attaining lower levels. I don’t see the need for it either as we already have the number of gold, silver or bronze medals. Enough bragging indicators for those that are concerned about this kind of thing.

I understood the spire thing is meant for those FS that don´t make bronze, as you say, all other FS already have their medals. Might be a little enticement to get more of the newbies hooked on the spire or something like that... After all I believe the spire is costing more diamonds than it gives over-all. And especially the newbies would be the ones paying rather than gaining...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Pauly7 I've just spoken with the Team dearest and they're not aware of any lingering Bugs on the Live Servers, would you mind raising a Ticket concerning your issue and we'll get this looked into! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.