• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Fellowship Required

DeletedUser3826

Hi All, Yes I am currently in a fellowship but I am looking to join another that is more active, I am looking for a top 100 FS where "ALL FELLOWS" complete "neighbourly help" at least every other day and "ALL FELLOWS" compete in tournaments with at least 500 pts each, Pls be honest and truthful as I am being with you.

DeletedUser4540

dont u think 558 points for tourny is too low for your size to ask to join one of the top 100?

DeletedUser3826

dont u think 558 points for tourny is too low for your size to ask to join one of the top 100?
Hi thanks for replying and I shall answer your question, I am currently in a top100 FS actually ranked in the 60's so no I don't and now I will explain why in detail, when I am in an "active" FS where all members take part in tournaments and all are contributing then I will of course contribute more and obtain 1000+ pts but whether or not I am in an "active" FS I will always try to get on 1st Page for tournament for my FS and will then utilize my resources to improving my village as not to waste them trying to get chests opened by just 1 or 2 fellows if more than a few fellows in a FS were obtaining more than 500 pts or even 400 then my participation would also increase. FS rankings are based not just on tournament pts and therefore having high ranking or in-active players in a FS can make a FS look more active than it actually is. I have been in a few top 100 FS and found that indeed despite being a top 100 they still contain in-active players and players that don't contribute not only to tournaments but to adventures, trades and neighbourly help, which is the not sort of FS that I am looking for, but I am looking for one where all/most contribute to all factors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4540

, when I am in an "active" FS where all members take part in tournaments and all are contributing then I will of course contribute more and obtain 1000+ pts but whether or not I am in an "active" FS I will always try to get on 1st Page for tournament for my FS and will then utilize my resources to improving my village as not to waste them trying to get chests opened by just 1 or 2 fellows if more than a few fellows in a FS were obtaining more than 500 pts or even 400 then my participation would also increase
i respect and understand that, try mailing vixx in my FS see if there is space, not all of us go crazy in tournys but enough of us do lol, mail and see " Elite Apprentices "

DeletedUser3826

Why do you want the FS to be in top 100?
Hi thank you for your reply, I am willing to consider all FS that have players at my level or higher so that trades are picked up quickly, but it normally means that having 25 members all about 35000 pts means they are in the top100 anyway I play this game every3 hrs and check trades as such but understand that others are only able to play once a day or even every other day that is why I am looking for an active FS where by my trades are accepted by the next time I come on to play the fewer members a FS has and the less often the Fellows play normally would suggest they were unable to clear my trades within that timescale let alone 12 or even 24 hrs and those that can are normally in the top100

DeletedUser3826

i respect and understand that, try mailing vixx in my FS see if there is space, not all of us go crazy in tournys but enough of us do lol, mail and see " Elite Apprentices "
ty again for replying , I have already checked out you and your FS so please accept my congratulations for your position in the last tournament, but looking at the FS as a whole I don't see sufficient trade support at present for my current needs but I do thank you for your suggestion!

DeletedUser3032

The thing you have to remember is that the tournaments are 'balanced' for everyone. It doesn't matter what rank or how far in the game you are BUT those further along in the game have higher prices to pay for upgrades etc + spending a lot of time with guest race things, so many will take a back seat in tournaments if it's not their boosted resource. If I do tournaments it's only for the KP and KP in the guest races can be a pain to get rid of unless you want to plough them into the 'getting worse' ancient wonders. That's why we have started to see quite a few fellowships with 1 or 2 top 50 players and the rest 'starter' accounts (alts more than likely). It's easier for those top 2 players to get 10th chest for the blueprints.

Just enjoy the game. If your wanting those blueprints find one of those fellowships, you will enjoy because only a couple of them will be active in chat ;)

With trades, you cannot just blame the FS your currently in regardless of when and if they log in each day. It's also down to your neighbourhood. Find those active ones and scout towards them and also make sure the option is ticked to allow your city to be moved to a more active area if it isn't already.

In the FS I'm in, no one is pressured to do anything they don't want to. We have a laugh and enjoy the game. Trades are picked up when they are picked up. No pressure, we can all wait a little longer.

DeletedUser3826

The thing you have to remember is that the tournaments are 'balanced' for everyone. It doesn't matter what rank or how far in the game you are BUT those further along in the game have higher prices to pay for upgrades etc + spending a lot of time with guest race things, so many will take a back seat in tournaments if it's not their boosted resource. If I do tournaments it's only for the KP and KP in the guest races can be a pain to get rid of unless you want to plough them into the 'getting worse' ancient wonders. That's why we have started to see quite a few fellowships with 1 or 2 top 50 players and the rest 'starter' accounts (alts more than likely). It's easier for those top 2 players to get 10th chest for the blueprints.

Just enjoy the game. If your wanting those blueprints find one of those fellowships, you will enjoy because only a couple of them will be active in chat ;)

With trades, you cannot just blame the FS your currently in regardless of when and if they log in each day. It's also down to your neighbourhood. Find those active ones and scout towards them and also make sure the option is ticked to allow your city to be moved to a more active area if it isn't already.

In the FS I'm in, no one is pressured to do anything they don't want to. We have a laugh and enjoy the game. Trades are picked up when they are picked up. No pressure, we can all wait a little longer.

Hi thanks for your reply I am not bothered about tournaments on there own, as such I was responding to a question, that questioned if the points I achieved in the last tournament were worthy of someone looking to be in a top 100 FS I am however looking for an active top 100 FS where "all fellows" are active and contribute to all areas if one exist and that was the reason for my post if there is not one then so be it!

DeletedUser3032

Most if not all will have some inactive or players who tend to lose interest for a few days at a time if not longer. A lot of FS will boot these players though. We are not that strict and give people time because we don't know if they have pop off on holiday and not told anyone. It's life. Always offer them a place back if they are booted. We do as much as we can but there is no pressure from anyone. But unfortunately, we have just had to put a minimum of points on our requirements because we will be losing a few players shortly and we want to quickly get back up the rankings.

DeletedUser3826

Most if not all will have some inactive or players who tend to lose interest for a few days at a time if not longer. A lot of FS will boot these players though. We are not that strict and give people time because we don't know if they have pop off on holiday and not told anyone. It's life. Always offer them a place back if they are booted. We do as much as we can but there is no pressure from anyone. But unfortunately, we have just had to put a minimum of points on our requirements because we will be losing a few players shortly and we want to quickly get back up the rankings.
Again I thank you for your reply and I am sure the anno family are a good FS and I understand that people go on holiday and such but I want to be in a FS where if you come and play the game then you do neighbourly help on at least those that helped you everyday at least half the days you are on playing, that along with adventures, trades and adventures! I want to be in a FS where everyone gives to the FS as well as gets the benefits surely that is not too much to ask?

DeletedUser4157

Hello there!
You may take a look at the fs I' m in if you' d like.. ;)

Or even in Felyndrall where I need a new member!

Hope you' ll find what you' re looking for since your description is how I think this game should be played.
Of course there are some "relaxed" fs or "occasional playing" fs... And there are Farm Games too! lolll

DeletedUser4746

It's pretty difficult to be doing well in all aspects of the game all of the time.

People will tend to polish daily for a while then start to get a bit bored or lazy and have to be encouraged again, and failing that removed and replaced. It's been Holiday season so that has had a noticable effect on visits (i myself have been away for 2 out of the last 3 weeks).

Getting higher in the tournaments would require a certain amount of focus from the FS, and unless everyone is in a position to either spend resources building up troops to use, or can afford to use resources to 'cater' thier way up to 500 points it's a bit of an ask. Bearing in mind most people would rather spend those precious resources on upgrading thier buildings. I don't like to use resources catering so i rely on troops, and i'm pretty active at keeping my production of them going inbetween events and still run out way too fast once the tourney starts. There are FS that focus on Tournaments, as i have been approached by them when i have hit a certain amount of points in the past, I can't vouch for how much effort they put into other aspects of the game though.

Trading is trading, i've never had an issue with trades waiting overly long to be taken, but of course if you're in a hurry to get something for an upgrade or unlocking provences it's a good idea to ask in FS chat, that way someone who doesn't need your trade will usually take it to help out then repost the unwanted goods as a new trade for someone else to take at thier leisure.

I'm sorry that you don't feel you're achieving your full potential with us, and if you recieve an offer from another top 60 clan and want to leave there'll be no hard feelings as you've been an active and freindly member for the short time you've been with us.

DeletedUser4540

one thing i dont understand is how can ppl say they cant score more than 500 points, i have 396 points so far and i only lost less than 400 Cerberus didnt cater anything and used auto fight all the way. so getting 500 points should e more than cheap for everyone

DeletedUser3826

It's pretty difficult to be doing well in all aspects of the game all of the time.

People will tend to polish daily for a while then start to get a bit bored or lazy and have to be encouraged again, and failing that removed and replaced. It's been Holiday season so that has had a noticable effect on visits (i myself have been away for 2 out of the last 3 weeks).

Getting higher in the tournaments would require a certain amount of focus from the FS, and unless everyone is in a position to either spend resources building up troops to use, or can afford to use resources to 'cater' thier way up to 500 points it's a bit of an ask. Bearing in mind most people would rather spend those precious resources on upgrading thier buildings. I don't like to use resources catering so i rely on troops, and i'm pretty active at keeping my production of them going inbetween events and still run out way too fast once the tourney starts. There are FS that focus on Tournaments, as i have been approached by them when i have hit a certain amount of points in the past, I can't vouch for how much effort they put into other aspects of the game though.

Trading is trading, i've never had an issue with trades waiting overly long to be taken, but of course if you're in a hurry to get something for an upgrade or unlocking provences it's a good idea to ask in FS chat, that way someone who doesn't need your trade will usually take it to help out then repost the unwanted goods as a new trade for someone else to take at thier leisure.

I'm sorry that you don't feel you're achieving your full potential with us, and if you recieve an offer from another top 60 clan and want to leave there'll be no hard feelings as you've been an active and freindly member for the short time you've been with us.

Hi Angry as you will probably see I have left the FS. please don't take my leaving as a slant against you or most of your members because I am simply looking for a FS more to how I expect the game to be played! I will answer your responses appropriately!! our No1! player by pts and ranking at 300 has not as far as I am aware been on holiday and has been accepting trades when appropriate for them, they advise that they would like MH or another appropriate category assisted with yet appear to fail to help other members that have helped them on a "DAILY" basis, they also fail to respond when PM'ed I accept that each FS has its own way of Playing but what I am saying is I am looking for FS where the FS comes 1st and the individual comes 2nd. ALL active players polished without exception all bar one our top player or so it was with me I msg them and got no reply, I thought surely this must be a glitch and therefore should be reported but yet I got no reply!
With regards to Tournaments I expect or would hope that all active members and being a top 100 FS I would expect all members to comply that are playing unless previously advised such as yourself that you were unable to complete event issues to complete "1" tournament battle! I believe only half of our members managed to do so but I may be mistaken, pls advise if I am wrong on our last tournament. I personally do not focus on tournaments as you will see by my previous posting hence perhaps why I was asked if with 558 pts was sufficient pts to warrant a place within a top 100 FS I was asked if I should be requesting to join a top 100 FS yet I came in 6th in our FS!!! to get 500 pts all a person needs to do is, do the first page on 2 days I don't use resources either for tournaments as I have said previously in our chat as tournaments are a lot easier to fight than expansions, I merely put troops on to build every time I come online and have sufficient to achieve those pts in a day or 2 if the FS is responding I continue if not I as you said stop wasting my resources and put it to upgrading my buildings!
With regards to trading I agree this is very much dependant on area and level but and I accept your position has only been shortly given that a balance within a FS is required and that yourself new to the position and that pilaf is not as active as his connection could allow means that you may have to make some adjustment to ensure the FS can meet all it fellows needs, namely by ensuring that the short fall of goods are met But I digress, you are surely a honourable Archmage and as such you are aware of all I have advised here and have that in hand! I do ty for my time within your Fellowship and I respect all the players within it but sadly we do not appear to have had the same out look!

DeletedUser4746

Good luck, we're sorry to lose you so soon after joining. As I said before you are an active and friendly player, so i'm sure another FS will take you in.

Regards,

AngryTank.

DeletedUser3032

Sadly every fellowship has it's ups and downs. In most cases you have to take the good with the bad, or you will be jumping from one to another all the time and will never find a permanent home. Eventually, people will start to wonder 'why is this person going from FS to FS' and you will struggle to be accepted because the members in the FS you will be wanting to join will not want someone who's likely going to leave after a short period because of something petty. There is plenty of people doing this just for trading. Once they have what they need they move on, leaving a tidal wave in their wake.

DeletedUser4540

Sadly every fellowship has it's ups and downs. In most cases you have to take the good with the bad, or you will be jumping from one to another all the time and will never find a permanent home. Eventually, people will start to wonder 'why is this person going from FS to FS' and you will struggle to be accepted because the members in the FS you will be wanting to join will not want someone who's likely going to leave after a short period because of something petty. There is plenty of people doing this just for trading. Once they have what they need they move on, leaving a tidal wave in their wake.
i agree, but in this case i understand why he left, when the arcmage is almost 100k score and yet get 125 points for the tourny i would wanna leave that fs and find another, the tournys happen weekly so if u wont do then its safe to say u wont do FA, dont u think it will boring if my fs keep missing all the events

DeletedUser3826

I thank everyone that has posted on this thread it certainly provoked more discussion than I expected but I have found a new FS and was accepted in a few hrs ago but I stand by what I wrote that I believe all fellows should be able to get 500pts in a tournament I believe all fellows should be able to offer "neighbourly help" to all other fellows at least every other day esp if a fellow has "helped" you out!
By being a member of a Fellowship you receive benefits and I believe that all fellows should put in as much as they can to the fellowship rather than as little as they can in order to get those benefits thank you all for your responses and I wish you all a good game!

DeletedUser3826

i agree, but in this case i understand why he left, when the arcmage is almost 100k score and yet get 125 points for the tourney I would wanna leave that fs and find another, the tournys happen weekly so if u wont do then its safe to say u wont do FA, don't u think it will boring if my fs keep missing all the events
I will come to Angry Tanks defense here he was away on holiday for that week but I will say this despite being 16th in FS I came in 6th position for our FS tournament, only 2 of our top 10 players beat me and the tournament was not for my boosted goods either and I gave up after completing my 500 pts after day 2. Taking part in the tournament should not depend on if it is your boosted goods and 500pts is not a lot for me to achieve with 36000 score so all those with a higher score should be able to come in with more than 60pts as I believe one of our "top" fellows did my point is yes the tournaments may not help the elite out but the rewards do benefit those lower down the scales and higher ranking players in a FS should maybe take a hit on these tournaments to help their junior fellows out this is just my opinion that is all.