• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Feature: Challenges

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser4149

in the USA, we'd call it a bookmobile. i think there have been a few things that weren't translated well into english. what the heck is an Amuni anyway?:confused:

Killiak

Artisan
From what I could find, Amuni is an actual (mostly girl's) name in Arabic meaning "safe" or "away from harm".

DeletedUser3097

Carting library or bookmobile, final prize in the Challenges was on-topic (just) but the meaning of the name Amuni is going off on a tangent! Maybe a new thread discussing names in Elvenar might be interesting... perhaps someone could take the initiative? BUT meanwhile let's get this thread back on-topic..

New Feature: Challenges!

DeletedUser

I'm really liking this new type of event. The auto collect makes it so much better. No extra clicking. Now if only the auto collect could be added to other events like the Fellowship Adventures in-particular. :)

What is auto-collect?

DeletedUser

If we get the Challenge today, because they had it in Beta a day after the FA finished, then I think it's lousy timing because we're all exhausted from the FA and want to relax for a while. At least my team mates and I do because we worked really hard for second place.

DeletedUser3571

i believe the auto collect they are talking about is that when you get collect the workshop production you get the points towards prize straight away, rather than having to have scroll through the quests to have the right one open.

Deleted User - 341074

If we get the Challenge today, because they had it in Beta a day after the FA finished, then I think it's lousy timing because we're all exhausted from the FA and want to relax for a while. At least my team mates and I do because we worked really hard for second place.
The idea behind challenges is to fill in the blanks between the FAs and events, so get ready for little to no "down time" going forwards.

DeletedUser

I hope you are wrong there, i like the (normally) 7 or so days of just playing the game.

Me too. We all know that gaming for long hours every day is bad for our health and Inno would do well to remember that because so many people stop playing when it gets too demanding and ends up stressing/tiring them out. Or it interferes with real life too much.

DeletedUser

Me too. We all know that gaming for long hours every day is bad for our health and Inno would do well to remember that because so many people stop playing when it gets too demanding and ends up stressing/tiring them out. Or it interferes with real life too much.
Event participation is up to each person, if you don't want to take part in any particular event then don't, you can carry on with your city building and normal playing style.

Wowwie

Soothsayer
some cities have a target of 4350 points required and some cities 3503 points
unless you have space
unless your one every 3 hours
like all the rest of Innos events Challenges Adventures
Way to much time and effort is needed
to get required rewards
For me I do not get this no sense of Accomplishment if you finish its an Accomplishment
Its probably the end reward that does not satisfy the Accomplishment

DeletedUser8102

My husband and I started to play on the same day at pretty much the same time and our cities are of similar size, and he got the 3503 and I got the 4350, I think it must be random.

DeletedUser5976

Yes it seems that they do want to make it really unpredictable.

DeletedUser

Event participation is up to each person, if you don't want to take part in any particular event then don't, you can carry on with your city building and normal playing style.

But I want to do the Challenges because I need the Spell fragments and Combining Catalysts, just not a day after the FAs finish as happened in Beta. We had a few members saying their eyes were hurting from staring at the screen at the end of the FA in Winyandor and several people were losing sleep. The last thing we would've needed is to lose the calm time of less to do after it. It hasn't happened yet anyway so that's good. :)

We should get it while I still have those workshops :p

It's not a hardship to sell them then build them again! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5976

It's not a hardship to sell them then build them again! :D

They are gone and the space I had them is filled now with the Market set ;). Ach well end of Orcs, soon I will have plenty of space again.