• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Feature: Challenges

• Thread starter DeletedUser3097
  • Start date

DeletedUser3097

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our brand-new Challenges feature!

We're very much looking forward to your feedback, so do let us know what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 106219

Question: Which setup are we going to get for our first challange? The crappy one from the screenshot in the announcement, or the other one that was overall easier to finish despite needing more medals?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Wow 156 views and only 2 posts, everybody must be super excited about the new challenges they can no longer type words to express it...:D

Maybe if the effort was spent on sorting out the existing issue of the Royal restoration spell rather than putting out crap nobody seems interested in....:rolleyes:

m4rt1n

Adept
Wow 156 views and only 2 posts, everybody must be super excited about the new challenges they can no longer type words to express it...:D

Maybe if the effort was spent on sorting out the existing issue of the Royal restoration spell rather than putting out crap nobody seems interested in....:rolleyes:

I will comment more once I experience the event, but have little to say until then. :cool:

DeletedUser5093

Less than 4 Hrs left Jan 10 and no Challenges
half hour to go.
The announcement said it would run from January 10 until January 13, 11:59 CET, and it's currently about 12 noon on January 10th, CET, so it will arrive within 12 hours if it's on schedule. Based on the start times of previous events, which usually start about this time of day, I'm expecting it to be within the next hour or so, but that's just speculation.

*edit* It's now live on my en3 city, at pretty much dead on 1pm CET, so my prediction was correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

Incoming! It has reached my personal account on EN3 Felyndral on both app and browser;and EN1 Arendyll...

Refresh if already ingame please.

Deleted User - 106219

The question is: Why is it ONLY on Felyndral? What about the other worlds?

Scarabaeu

Adventurer
I like it!!
For BIG cities it might be boring and the reward too small but in my little hamlet we dance with joy for getting 500 Fragments!
Thanks guys!

DeletedUser5488

Sorry, I may be daft, but I don't get it...do you only have to produce one of each production and use one of each of the enchantments??

DeletedUser5093

do you only have to produce one of each production and use one of each of the enchantments??
Every time you produce one of the listed productions, or use one of the listed spells, you are rewarded with the number of medals listed for them. You can complete them as many times as you like (or not at all if a different production/spell is easier for your style of gameplay). As you build up medals you'll pass waypoints that grant you rewards.

FieryArien

Necromancer
I like the event too. It doesn’t disrupt my gameplay so much as the other events. Granted, I had to build some temporary workshops to be able to reach the requested amount of points in three days. And it also cost me tearing down a big culture building which I will rebuild in 3 days. However, I don’t need to actually set up a timer for special collections!

I like it!!
For BIG cities it might be boring and the reward too small but in my little hamlet we dance with joy for getting 500 Fragments!

Well, I dance with joy for getting fragments in my 84 expansions large city too (that’s at least medium, if not big, right?). ;-)