1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion New Feature: Challenges

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dizzy Lizzie, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Rinkidink

Rinkidink Guest

Ah, I didn't realised you'd already filled the space. Congrats on reaching the end of Orcs! :)

LadyHavva likes this.
  2. LadyHavva

LadyHavva Illusionist

Thank you, I must admit I didn't mind Orcs that much once I got used to the long production times. Also a few well chosen applications of portal profit instants helped me not feel too impatient ;)

3. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Please keep on-topic!:)

4. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

@Dizzy Lizzie i have the 3503 challenge atm, is this going to be the norm or will we still be getting 4350 as well? if so alternating or random?

5. CleverAngel777

CleverAngel777 Enchanter

You're asking for a spoiler so it might be very hard to get an answer. But I'd love to know too. ;)

6. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

I'm sorry, I can't answer that as the answer might reduce the challenge of the Challenges! Be prepared for anything!

CleverAngel777 likes this.
  7. Lisica

Lisica Guest

The first time round I had the 3503 in both live cities and also Beta; this time I had the 4350 in Beta and the 3503 in both live cities.

Thagdal likes this.
  8. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

i know getting a straight answer from a Mod is like getting blood from a stone but miracles do happen...not:p

Thanks @Lisica for letting me know that 4350 is still around:). thats all i wanted to know, its a shame Mods have to play smoke and mirrors instead of giving us helpful answers:rolleyes:

EdwardTrunk, Timneh and SoggyShorts like this.
  9. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Soothsayer

from my experience, thats not intentional, mods usually dont know either :) the info that comes from inno headquarters isnt that much as you'd think :)

m4rt1n likes this.
  10. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

I found the challenge very easy this time as I had space for extra workshops. The 4 hours of speed boosted workshops yesterday also helped me finish quickly.

I would like to see a variation in the challenges though, maybe including T1 boosted productions or/and neighbourly help. I'm sure other things could be included also. :)

SoggyShorts likes this.
  11. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

Marindor says..."We will have multiple types of challenges, the Craftmen's Challenge being the first of that."

so i would say we will be getting T1 type challenges and more too someday.:)

m4rt1n likes this.
  12. Wowwie

Wowwie Spellcaster

@3503 challenge atm, is this going to be the norm or will we still be getting 4350
    different players randomly get one or the other every challenge you do not know which one you get its a Surprise
    Rumour has it we may be in for a Challenge Soon!!!!

13. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Sorcerer

I had 4350 on Beta, didn't ask around though

14. Mr.Dave

Mr.Dave Adventurer

Overall I liked the last challenge. It didn't stress my city too much, and I got far more Spell Fragments for far less work then in the last Fellowship Adventure.

SoggyShorts and m4rt1n like this.
  15. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Sorcerer

Setting the bar pretty low there...;)

m4rt1n likes this.
  16. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Maybe a different type of challenge is on the way soon, as I hope to see one involving goods productions. :cool:

kimkimkim likes this.
  17. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Soothsayer

you just might be in luck as right now beta is having the challenge and it is goods productions, not workshop productions

18. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

lol, trying not to spoil the fun. :D