• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Elvarian Games questline event in Beta June 2021

Gargon667

Mentor
I only looked quickly in the App and assumed that the Simia is included already. I didn´t include the bears as I don´t feed them often. In reality of course most units will still be made with time boosts when the bears are actually fed, but that makes it too complicated ;)
If it is not including the Simia then it would mean less than 2 hours though.

Hekata

Artisan
So what's the (preliminary) verdict from those playing on Beta: can we get all 9 artifacts without aiming for the gold league or not?

Pauly7

Magus
I haven't got into it yet. I was lollygagging around not doing any quests until I opened up Amuni, so I got the building at a higher level.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
So what's the (preliminary) verdict from those playing on Beta: can we get all 9 artifacts without aiming for the gold league or not?
You mean silver as that one also gives an artefact.

On the server I play some bronze player also have a complete set. not all but some.

Pauly7

Magus
One artefact for silver. Two artefacts for gold. Yet to be determined whether there will be an FA with a further two artefacts and what the implications of all that will be.

I'll do some calculations soon.

Gargon667

Mentor
I haven't got into it yet. I was lollygagging around not doing any quests until I opened up Amuni, so I got the building at a higher level.

Can´t you do the quests anyway? Just don´t claim the building until you are in the next chapter.

Gargon667

Mentor
Maybe, if you say so. I wasn't sure whether it would be locked in once the collect icon is activated.

Well I never tried, but my understanding is it´s locked in when it goes into the inventory. Sorry I can´t test it for you, I am not doing chapters anymore...

FieryArien

Necromancer
Maybe, if you say so. I wasn't sure whether it would be locked in once the collect icon is activated.
It’s locked once you collect it.
I did it recently - about two events back I think. It was a bit inconvenient to keep avoiding the collect button and keep finishing quests, but it worked. Once I got into the next chapter I collected the building (and other milestone rewards) and it had new chapter stats.
Note that I was paranoid and restarted the app after entering new chapter and before claiming the building. Though I don’t think it was necessary.

Sir Derf

Adept
Is it just me, or does Triumph of the Tides rock?

Pond of Autumn, Chapter XVI (Embassies), 2x2 produces 1030 Seeds/day, 10.73 Seeds/square/hour

Triumph of the Tides, Chapter XVI (Embassies) Level 10, 4x4 produces 8200 Seeds/day, 21.35 Seeds/square/hour

TotT also beats PoA at Culture, 562.5/square over 212.5/square.
TotT also provides 4475 Pop.

Last edited:

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
Not preliminary as such as the event finished yesterday, but by only taking the target with the lowest number of seahorse food per point from the 3 targets on offer I managed to get all 9 artifacts the day before before the end, I was bronze league for most of the time and finished there as well. A couple of times I did get extra seahorse food but it was rare and I don't have an Ashen Phoenix.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I´d find 10 a much sweeter spot, but to each their own :)
At that time 3 was the sweet spot, it was possible to run 24/7 production all with bears.
today 5-6 is even more welcome tho I now can run 24/7 again with bears again, but it took me 30 armories to get there.