• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

BETA - New, easier Neighbourly Help on the Browser Version!

Jackluyt

Shaman
The new browser Map Visits (just arrived in Beta) are great!
They give all the same functionality as what one has right now with fellowship visits. And ancient wonder donation functionality too!
I really love this new feature - one can now easily visit everyone once in a while to restore old, lost visiting relationships.
The 'Ancient Wonder KP pirates' are going to love it too!
:):p

Announcement:
Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we have implemented a much requested feature for our browser players: an easier way to perform Neighbourly Help to your neighbours!
Through a new tab in the Province Overview screen you will now be able to open a list and perform Neighbourly Help from there!
We hope you like this improvement and are looking forward to hearing your feedback about it in our discussion thread.
Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

274487815_10220571171769893_2359282780606280135_n.jpg

Jake65

Sage
Oooh, nice!!
I'm sure they could skip Beta on this one and bring it straight to live worlds :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
The NH help through Notifications was improved! From my point of view, now it's perfect!!!
Instead of 80+pages now I had about 20, mostly golden hands :D No more redundant visits from the same players!

Stucon

Illusionist
What I am finding a little odd is the fact that I can work through the pages and find someone that qualifies for return NH from three days ago.
Yet, I check everyday.
Odd

Alcaro

Necromancer
What I am finding a little odd is the fact that I can work through the pages and find someone that qualifies for return NH from three days ago.
Yet, I check everyday.
Odd
same here. I think this happens due to city movements.