• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New City Expansions!

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the new City Expansions!

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
  • The remaining new provinces will be unlockable soon through mysterious new technologies...

I wouldn't use the word soon for it, since I'm pretty sure it will take more then a year before you can unlock all remaining expansions.
I'm assuming what you meant to say is: 2 more research expansions will become available soon...

m4rt1n

Adept
Nice to get another province expansion and the clue to ch20 coming soon. :)

Maillie

Spellcaster
Chapter 20 is in Beta. There is only one Chapter expansion somewhat early in the Chapter, the second one is near the end of the techs. Not much help there, since we have yet another new boosted manufactory that can't fit into a single expansion. Not much space left from one single new boosted goods, even with the new scouted province expansion plus the early chapter one. I don't see a lot of sense in getting an expansion in the last couple weeks or so of a Chapter.

I was excited when I saw the notice about a new technology and thought we might get a floating city, basically like WoW's Dalaran. Now I notice the Spire has been grounded with a new island behind it.

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
A year has almost passed and no sign of the technology to unlock the extra expansions. 'soon' must have an odd meaning in elvenar speak. Got hobby shop, cauldron, galloping adverts, but no new expansion unlocker.

m4rt1n

Adept
A year has almost passed and no sign of the technology to unlock the extra expansions. 'soon' must have an odd meaning in elvenar speak. Got hobby shop, cauldron, galloping adverts, but no new expansion unlocker.

1 or if we are "lucky" 2 will come with the release of ch21, whenever that may be, for sure they will add more premium expansions, the most expensive now already costs for 5x5 of Elvenar real estate more than an acre of land in most of the world.