• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Chapter Elvenar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6460

Let's make things take a long time - and wait! lets make things we need, require other things we need,and they take a long time - and even better - let's make sure the times are different. And this will "get em" let's have things slowly disappear if they aren't about enough.
This game has become a case of WAIT and while you are WAITING - maybe WAIT for something else.
I am going to leave this game in the near future - it is no longer a game but an obligation to the lovely people I have met.
Not fun anymore, and less fun than watching paint dry - which is faster than this last chapter - which has me completely bored and no longer caring if I ever finish - as it is now so full of waiting and waiting and waiting. A game is supposed to be fun, this has become - really n awful game. Sad it was huge fun initially

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hey, don't leave. I agree that the new chapter is a bit tedious, sometimes annoying but try to ignore that and have fun with your guildies :)
Let's make things take a long time - and wait! lets make things we need, require other things we need,and they take a long time - and even better - let's make sure the times are different. And this will "get em" let's have things slowly disappear if they aren't about enough.
This game has become a case of WAIT and while you are WAITING - maybe WAIT for something else.
I must laugh at this part of the message and laughing even harder at the bold part <slowly disappear> ... I noticed too that if you don't produce enough sentient (T6 that is especially), by the time you managed to get enough stuff from ur settlement, your sentient, seeds, mana ... they disappear into thin air :D

DeletedUser1874

I wonder when (and if) Inno will realise that players aren't afraid of content droughts, but rather of content floods.
I also wonder who thought it would've been a good idea for them to make all that fuss revamping events "to prevent players the inconvenience of having to turn cities into shanties filled with level 1 buildings", but very curiously didn't do the same with FAs (and decided to drop one so soon after the release of a chapter with such enormous space and time requirements).
Could it be that they want us to burn some diamonds in order to get rid of the artificially, hard-gated and unnecessary annoyances they created to be deliberately annoying (pardon my redundancy, but it really bears repeating)? Really makes you think.

DeletedUser8409

I think most of the player community could or should greet the FA with a big yawn.

Deleted User - 1759805

...and decided to drop one so soon after the release of a chapter with such enormous space and time requirements.
Very small percentage of players is at the end game, so the new chapter is of no concern to the most.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Hi there! Sorry to hear you're not enjoying the latest chapter as much. Please do let us know some further details (e.g. on where exactly you feel like you have to wait too much) in the discussion thread dedicated to it, which you can find here (click). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.