• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

new chapter buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser2456
  • Start date

DeletedUser2456

been looking at new chapter upgrades ,and nearly all blue !!! can inno please get new disigner a multi colour pack pens please though he may like blue , bit much every new upgrade blue even the barracks ,,,,, come on now be seeing blue dots time i log out

Julian

Sorcerer
Which chapter is that? I quite like it that each chapter has a distinct style.

Pauly7

Magus
I get tired of the same colours too. The first upgrades in the chapter tend to be blue, then they all turn brown. The last chapter I remember having its own strong colour identity was Dwarves.

DeletedUser2456

Which chapter is that? I quite like it that each chapter has a distinct style.
its the new elvenar chapter that they just bought out .,bit bit nice with water but not every building :(

DeletedUser2456

I get tired of the same colours too. The first upgrades in the chapter tend to be blue, then they all turn brown. The last chapter I remember having its own strong colour identity was Dwarves.
yes i agree ,worst bunch same colour so far been the construts ,so much green and bush i really was going to quit the game ,and all houses and workshops and main hall brown colour ,if houses and w/shops togeather was hard to make out which was which , main hall suppose to main bit in city so really should have its own colour to stand out ,and other stuff have there own colour like barracks -houses -w/shops -factorys but what ever colour please do not make red buildings or i will quit for sure , and each new upgrade on all buildings including hall and barracks blue with water features ,they all have to look like each other ,can do other things in seperate buildings , mind you in woods chapter that time had the planks made from tree turning a water wheel now that was funny cute building i hated to upgrade it ,just want them to make upgrades easy on the eyes and look seperate not all same colours or doing same things

DeletedUser8632

been looking at new chapter upgrades ,and nearly all blue !!! can inno please get new disigner a multi colour pack pens please though he may like blue , bit much every new upgrade blue even the barracks ,,,,, come on now be seeing blue dots time i log out
please do not make red buildings or i will quit for sure

Ok, so, not blue. Also, not red. Anything else? :)

I do agree about the waterwheel thingy in wood elves.

DeletedUser2456

Ok, so, not blue. Also, not red. Anything else? :)

I do agree about the waterwheel thingy in wood elves.
nice soft greens or yellow even the blue they picked but not every building :( ,blue ,oh by the way the new steel factorys thatsa big ugly lump rust seem rest so nice , and all my citys are steel ,no where to hide them behind as so big what ugly buildings