• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other New Building for Spire

Gargon667

Mentor
Well I happen to have a big city that only started to hit the tournament harder about 4 or 5 moths ago so I don't have 5k of relics, of some I don't even have 1.5k. So basically I don't have a big stash like others and I can't keep scoring big like I used to, but maybe I'm an isolated case :)

Because I don't see the point in it. I think I have 1 expansion left (19 provinces away) and I'll get there eventually (in chapter 15 one expansion doesn't make a huge difference) and even with the now old type of tournaments I could't reach my max province. Basically the only thing that constants scouting and completing provinces does is increase my scouting time. I always have a descent number of provinces opened (10-15) for quests, but otherwise I don't scout nor complete them.

1.5k should last you quite a while, no reason to panic. It´s not like you are getting 0 from now on.

As you say: the only thing that happens when you scout is the scouting times go up. Which is in your case a non-effect, you said it yourself, you don´t need the scouts to finish fast.
You still get KP and the last expansion along with more relics... Don´t see how that´s bad...