• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived New Badge indicator failure

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm fairly certain I pointed this out in the previous Fellowship Adventure, but I can't find the post.

On PC, the FA icon gives a blue exclamation point when you have partially finished badges, and is supposed to turn into a green checkmark when you have completed a badge. This is not working consistently.

In the course of doing stage 1 of the Tourney during this Fellowship Adventure, while Solving Tourney Encounters (3 to a Bottle Badge), you also gain Enchantments (2 to a Hat Badge) and Relics (8 to a Marble Badge). Apparently, if you complete either a Hat or Marble), but have not yet completed the Bottle, then the FA icon does not give the green checkmark to indicate that you can pick up one or both badges.

I'm assuming that achieving the Hat or Marble sets the FA Icon status to green, but a subsequent update of the Bottle status overwrites the master Green back to Blue.

In my opinion, this is a bug.

Deleted User - 341074

I'm assuming that achieving the Hat or Marble sets the FA Icon status to green, but a subsequent update of the Bottle status overwrites the master Green back to Blue.
This is indeed the annoying behavior of badge collection.
Yet another reason to simply implement overflow like when you gain Vision Vapor in crafting towards a Mysterious Object.
Just let us clear the whole spire and then hand in all of the badges we earned by clicking "claim"

m4rt1n

Adept
My main issue is with Elemental Marbles not triggering the new badge claim tick when playing the tourney.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah, when playing tournaments I have to check my badge statuses after each province to make sure, as the indicator can't be relied upon. Most tiresome.

Gargon667

Mentor
certainly a bug that is occurring for everybody. And it has been the same last FA.

As I autofight the first 40+ provinces (this time I think 45) anyway and I do that on the phone, I only run into the problem in the last few provinces of manual fighting.

Guess I just have to make sure to check badges every time I do round 1 and 4 of a province. I am really bad at remembering to do stuff like that.