• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New artwork - splash screens

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
They are really beautiful, I am waiting for some links to become available for any who would like to utilise them as screensavers :)

OldHag

Necromancer
Agreed, I love the new artwork, but are they permanent changes or were they intended for the last event (forbidden ruins) as I see someone posted some where else that there's new artwork again for the next upcoming event?

Alcaro

Necromancer
if something in this game is close to perfection that would be the artwork. The graphic designers are doing a great job, I love the ideas they have. The first building I loved it was the trader :D. That tiny dragon ... oh my .. I think I zoomed in dozen times a day just to look at it!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Im just waiting for @Silmaril to drop the Screensaver Links!! I do love a good Elvenar Screensaver :D

The artwork is sublime. I think my fave buildings at the moment are my Pilgrims Manor and the Forbidden Ruins set. They fit well with my City aesthetic!!

Jake65

Sage
Im just waiting for @Silmaril to drop the Screensaver Links!! I do love a good Elvenar Screensaver :D

The artwork is sublime. I think my fave buildings at the moment are my Pilgrims Manor and the Forbidden Ruins set. They fit well with my City aesthetic!!
The "Smallest Room" seems to epitomise my city. I should probably be concerned :D

Hekata

Artisan
I think my fave buildings at the moment are my Pilgrims Manor and the Forbidden Ruins set. They fit well with my City aesthetic!!
I love the 2 sets too, I've manged to put them next to each other and they make a wonderful Wizard complex :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
I love the 2 sets too, I've manged to put them next to each other and they make a wonderful Wizard complex :)
That sounds very attractive. I was wondering .... if I started a new city in another world, do I still have access to use my summonings in the new city?

I have a few stored up, and their disenchantment value is low. It would be nice if I could create a second city that was just for show :cool:

Stephen1

Spellcaster
@SkyRider99 No. A city on 1 world has no access to the inventory of a city on another world (A city on Winyandor can't access the inventory of a city on Arendyll). The only way they would interact is that both cities would share the same diamond pool.

Hekata

Artisan
That sounds very attractive. I was wondering .... if I started a new city in another world, do I still have access to use my summonings in the new city?

I have a few stored up, and their disenchantment value is low. It would be nice if I could create a second city that was just for show :cool:
As @Stephen1 said you can only share the diamond pool between cities. I think though that a city can be both efficient and "for show" (mine is) so you can maybe try to squeeze the sets in your current one :)

McBratty

Enchanter
We might complain about stuff in the game but the artwork is not one of them. Every single time new artwork is introduced its truly amazing. A massive thank you to the graphics team on once again providing us with amazing pictures!!

Stucon

Illusionist
The standard is so high. an occasional one that, on it's own would be stunning, I look at and think 'not so great'!