• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered New Archmage

Pauly7

Magus
This is the first time I've used a forum, Any forum, How long does a thread last, If I have more Qs. about other topics do I start a new one (after I search, Something Else I need to learn more about), Or does this one go on and on? Do you ask 1 Q. at a time?
A thread lasts as long as you need it to. If there have been no posts for long enough, though, it may be archived.

You can continue to discuss what you like on the same thread, as you have done, if it is loosely related, but if you're back with a completely new thing to say it is better to start a new thread. This will give your conversation a relevant subject heading and then becomes something that can be more easily searched for at a later date.

Julian

Sorcerer
Good luck with your new home

shazbot62

Adventurer
Thanks pauly! So I can kind of use this to some what communicate with my new family too? Because these guys are doing all kinds of stuff that I may have seen it mentioned throughout the game, Like they have a system for trading KPs, They send all kinds of messages, They take multiple paths in FA, And they do spire tournaments, And have like 90% participation. I just watch and pay attention, and just do the best I can as far as helping out, I don't want to bug them with 100 Qs in the middle of this FA and screw up there message system, Because I'm new at that too. I just learned that I could send FS wide messages during my short reign as Arch mage, and these guy's have running threads, and as you know I'm still learning this one.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
Thanks pauly! So I can kind of use this to some what communicate with my new family too? Because these guys are doing all kinds of stuff that I may have seen it mentioned throughout the game, Like they have a system for trading KPs, They send all kinds of messages, They take multiple paths in FA, And they do spire tournaments, And have like 90% participation. I just watch and pay attention, and just do the best I can as far as helping out, I don't want to bug them with 100 Qs in the middle of this FA and screw up there message system, Because I'm new at that too. I just learned that I could send FS wide messages during my short reign as Arch mage, and these guy's have running threads, and as you know I'm still learning this one.
Ask them what their systems are, not all fellowships have the same system and its better to start off knowing than try to guess, jump in and get it wrong. Send a mail to one of the Mages and ask that way, they're there to help everybody in the FS, don't do a question mail in a kp thread otherwise you'll disrupt the flow.

DeletedUser9340

I'm new to forum, Been playing a couple years and still have a lot to learn, I've only recently learned how to participate in adventures, have done 2 and was biggest scoring player.
Our former AM just left. After a little discussion most of the best players went elsewhere and somehow I became Archmage. WE have 13 members left, only 2 I even recognize the names.
I suppose I could leave as well, But I don't mind the challenge, and I thought I'd give it a try. I've invited a couple players who are unattached that I trade with and help regularly. It's only been a few days but in the last tournament I scored just under 500, another player 60, and another 30. So stand back here we come LoL
I know it will be a uphill challenge, and I still have alot to learn, but the last AM was no basket of knowledge either.

Support was little help other than direct me towards elvenstats.com and told me there are 3rd party sites mentioned here regularly. So, here I am. besides this might be fun too.
Welcome to the forum Shazbot! You should re-arrange your overview/description because it's what players are attracted to :D Plus,kick any inactive members(thats what I did when I was a crappy FS Archmage in the early 2017's) You must also discipline your members(not to much)

Good luck :D :) ;)
Tunan

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I am in a more laid back 6th chest FS, but I am happy there, so I am not shifting. However, even on my slowest weeks, I make 1500 pts, (6K personal record, currently in Fairies.) it is not that difficult. If you want the 10th chest, ask for 1000 pts, not 600. That way, if you have ten mages will make at least 15K pts, and some, will likely make more, maybe 5k more total, the other 15 will do your remaining 5K pts for the 10th chest.

I am mage in my fellowship, but we do not have requirements, just being active and have fun.