• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Nerfed by Crafting Rewards post event

Sir Derf

Adept
So, I didn't want to receive candies during the event from Crafting rewards, so while I've been crafting throughout the event, I held off on collecting the reward from accrued Vision Vapor. Now that the event was done, I started to collect.

However, the 150 Candy reward was still being listed in the prize list. I clicked anyway, assuming the game would intelligently sort it out.

On my third collection, I was informed that I had won 150 Event Currency. With no graphic image. And no event to spend it in.

Is this the kind of thing to contact support about?

I have held off on collecting the rest of my rewards.

DeletedUser5093

Sounds like a bug. I'd suggest you both put in a bug report in the forums, and contact support.

OldHag

Necromancer
I had the same. I opened the first chest and won 500 diamonds - opened the 2nd chest and got candies....I've mailed support, rather then open the next one, so they are aware of it, now just need to wait and see what they do.

Julian

Sorcerer
My next chest has a 25% chance of "150 Event Currency" a day after the event. Definitely a bug... unless it will count towards the next event.

Gargon667

Mentor
So, I didn't want to receive candies during the event from Crafting rewards, so while I've been crafting throughout the event, I held off on collecting the reward from accrued Vision Vapor. Now that the event was done, I started to collect.

However, the 150 Candy reward was still being listed in the prize list. I clicked anyway, assuming the game would intelligently sort it out.

On my third collection, I was informed that I had won 150 Event Currency. With no graphic image. And no event to spend it in.

Is this the kind of thing to contact support about?

I have held off on collecting the rest of my rewards.

Why would you assume the game would intelligently sort it out? That would be an insane amount of programming for no use at all! They simply forgot to take the candy out of the mystery objects! You bet they get hundreds of complaints within a couple of hours as you can see. Just wait until they sort it out and click the objects then. We´ve been holding off for a month now, what do a couple of days more matter?

In your case well you wasted one object on candy now. No big deal. Just don´t do any more. And you can still hope that enough other people click away happily, if it becomes a big enough problem, they might even reimburse your objects... I wouldn´t bet on it though...

It is very obviously and very simply a bug that is by now well know to the devs, when first encountered yes you could have contacted support about it (before clicking away), by now, no more need. Just sit tight and wait :)

Gargon667

Mentor
There you go, it has been already fixed now :D

Sir Derf

Adept
An insane amount of programming? I could implement it with a single IF statement.
For no use at all? Well, it would prevent exactly the thing that did happen from happening.

Also, the displayed text might not have reflected the actual mechanics under the hood.

Hundreds of complaints within a couple of hours as you can see? I was the first to post, and that was about 5 hours after the end of the event.

No big deal?
Just don't do it anymore? I didn't, as I said.