• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbours...

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
If it were the option to delete that 2nd city I would have use it. At least I couldn't find anything like that.
If you write a message to Support, we can help with the deletion of a city. Alternatively you can just leave it untouched, and it will be removed after 30 days of inactivity (given that you're not in chapter 3, or never bought any diamonds with that account).

DeletedUser3366

If you write a message to Support, we can help with the deletion of a city. Alternatively you can just leave it untouched, and it will be removed after 30 days of inactivity (given that you're not in chapter 3, or never bought any diamonds with that account).

I have gained a lot of experience in the game and have made a lot of bad calls. So I would like to start over with a new tiny village. I am currently in chapter 3, can I expect support to help in letting me start over?

Timneh

Artisan
Just wait till your present city has been deleted and then make a new account and start from the beggining. Thats what i did last summer.

Killiak

Artisan
I have gained a lot of experience in the game and have made a lot of bad calls. So I would like to start over with a new tiny village. I am currently in chapter 3, can I expect support to help in letting me start over?

If Muf-Muf says support will help with deletion, then they will help with deletion :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I have 3 neighbours that are initial players with 1or 2 houses, a workshop and a forever upgrading main hall. I have my settings as described earlier in the thread yet they are there since I first discovered them at the end of March this year. I suggest that the game display at least the goldmine in their position on my map instead of a useless collect point that is just stuck. Maybe turn an upgrading main hall that has been upgrading untouched for over 3 to 5 days into a gold collect for the visitor. :)