• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbourly help suggestions

Currently, giving neighbourly help to those discovered on the world map is very difficult. Each city must be clicked on and loaded to give help, which is very time consuming and difficult. In addition, nearly all players would receive help to their main hall. It would be much easier if you could give neighbourly help to all discovered players like helping fellows, in which a panel is displayed listing all other players and the option to give help.

Gargon667

Mentor
You can use the notifications section to help all your neighbors that helped you before, so that covers the most important of your neighbors.

For everybody else use the App version.

If you have absolutely no way of accessing an App, you can use hotkeys to speed up the process a little bit, but I still don´t bother with it that way. It´s App or nothing for me lol...

Pauly7

Magus
It would be nice if they added the app functionality to the browser version, because I'm not really sure why it isn't there. Until that happens though, as @Gargon667 says, just get yourself onto the app. You still have to look at the world map, but you don't need to open each city.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
You can use the notifications section to help all your neighbors that helped you before, so that covers the most important of your neighbors.

For everybody else use the App version.

If you have absolutely no way of accessing an App, you can use hotkeys to speed up the process a little bit, but I still don´t bother with it that way. It´s App or nothing for me lol...

Ditto. I suggested that they made a list of "Discovered Neighbors" and the ancient wonder and visit icon next to them, like your FS members. It would make them super fast and easy. For browser it would be ideal, but making it work on the app too ofc.

Timneh

Artisan
Some time ago i asked if the NH system on the app was going to be introduced to the browser version as well and i was told that it could not be introduced to the browser because of the way the browser version works, they simply can not make it work on the browser. I tried to find the post but i can not even remember what the thread was about so no luck.

Timneh

Artisan
I don't think it was a matter of coding, maybe @Silmaril would be good enough to explain again why it can not be introduced on the browser.

Pauly7

Magus
We already have the right system to give NH easily to anyone on the list who has helped you or traded with you so it should be quite straightforward to convert that into a list of all your available neighbours.

DeletedUser9591

There are better solutions.. Player sets preferences of NH (ranking which comes first) and provides NH to all neighbours with one click, rewards for NH are added instantly.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is something that the developers are aware that is lacking on the browser as we do keep feeding this back to them.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
@Silmaril and making a list? The same way as your FS members list "Discovered Neighbors"

If these lists pull the data from database files, it should work fine too. You guys have most of the code, it only takes one more function, and maybe one more engine -the list- if it applies. City relocation if you lack activity around, you keep your provinces and all and move, the list can fetch information as this process does.