• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Neighbourly Help - how to see who helped you?

DeletedUser222

I love helping out neighbours - benefits us both :) but how can I see who has helped me please?

DeletedUser66

If you click on or hover over the 'Notification' icon (Little bell) under your avatar, you can see who has helped your city out :)

DeletedUser222

Awww, I can only see trade notifications. Does that mean no-one has helped me? :(

DeletedUser66

If you want players to polish your culture buildings or builder's hut, or donate gold to your town hall - your best bet would be to join a Fellowship.

While Fellowships can only hold 25 players, there are some good ones out there with active players helping each other out daily. Well worth being in one and would recommend you join one too.

DeletedUser222

Some kind soul has just polished my flying boat. I click on it but nothing happens. There are hands floating above it. Am I meant to do anything?

DeletedUser248

Some kind soul has just polished my flying boat. I click on it but nothing happens. There are hands floating above it. Am I meant to do anything?

No, it's just showing you which building they helped you out on, iirc. :)

DeletedUser3

Lane is correct :)
The helping hands symbol indicates that a building has received help from a neighbour. In the case of a Cultural Building, this will double the culture it provides for 8 hours. You can see the time remaining until the polish effect wears off if you hover your cursor over the building.