• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Neighbors help

Johnboy26

Seeker
Could a button be added on the neighbors help to skip to next neighbor, so its like when you do your goods you pic your option and then click Next to do the next one. It would make neighbor help so much easier rather them having to click on each individual neighbors separately. At the begining it's not so bad when you have to click each one as you only have a couple of neighbors but when you have a 50 60 70 neighbors its a bit of a pain in the behind. It wouldn't only make the prosses easier but quicker.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Good idea @Johnboy26. Would that be for the mobile version, or the PC browser?

I would like to see something along those lines. For example, when giving NH from the 'Notifications' list it would be helpful if the next available neighbour automatically popped up. That is, without having to give NH and then click again on the next player in the list.

1682075508017.png

(Golden hands are not shown in this particular screenshot.)

Jake65

Sage
if the next available neighbour automatically popped up
I'd be happy if it was sorted with golden "available to receive help" hands at the top. Followed by 'normal' hands followed by the houses.
It's a pain going through pages looking for hands to shake.

NH.jpg

Lymhir

Spellcaster
I'd be happy if it was sorted with golden "available to receive help" hands at the top. Followed by 'normal' hands followed by the houses.
It's a pain going through pages looking for hands to shake.
The notifications only make sense in chronological order, the sorting you ask for would mix them up and the list would no longer make sense.
:-(

Johnboy26

Seeker
Good idea @Johnboy26. Would that be for the mobile version, or the PC browser?

I would like to see something along those lines. For example, when giving NH from the 'Notifications' list it would be helpful if the next available neighbour automatically popped up. That is, without having to give NH and then click again on the next player in the list.

View attachment 7234

(Golden hands are not shown in this particular screenshot.)
Well I play the mobile version buy why not implement it into both platforms.

m4rt1n

Adept
I help all my neighbours every day, I play on PC but use the app daily just for neighbourly help, refills my coins and supplies, a good source of goods as I get great rates in the wholesaler with a level 30+ BTG, 799 complete provinces so not sure how many neighbours that is but a lot.

Johnboy26

Seeker
Same I help my neighbours everyday to and it takes a good 20mins surely adding a feature to speed the process up would be a good thing.

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
The notifications only make sense in chronological order, the sorting you ask for would mix them up and the list would no longer make sense.
:-(
It would make sense in terms of which neighbours can receive help.
If every page is like my screenshot then I have to go through 19 pages. If sorted by 'can receive help' then it would only be 10 pages. Time saved.

Jake65

Sage
We have the option to filter by help/trades notifications, it shouldn't be too difficult to implement a date|time/help sort order option.

dennise

Soothsayer
It is much easier to use Neighbors for NH rather than notifications. Everyone on that list can be clicked and you don't have any houses to ignore.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Maybe I'm not getting it :confused: but does adding a button for next person to help really cut down how many clicks you are doing......you go to Neighbors under scouting as @dennise mentions (this is on PC), 1 click, 1 help, move to next person and do the same.....maybe it's just me but I find that pretty quick to do instead of scouring the map to help all neighbors

disclaimer - old brain maybe not computing

SkyRider99

Mentor
but does adding a button for next person to help really cut down how many clicks you are doing
You are correct @kimkimkim. It doesn't. I just want it to automatically bring up the next neighbour recipient, instead of having to click on the next golden-hand in my list every time.

And while I am wanting, can the game get rid of the inane, convoluted signalling system that players have developed for expressing their building preferences. I mean, 'hi cbm thanks please hello', 'mh only thank you very much please', etc. Although I exaggerate, it would be much less stressful if the game allowed a player to select their building NH preferences, so that the pop-up window already showed the buildings, displayed in order of NH preference. :(

BTW, I return NH visits from my Notifications window, not from the Scouting menu on the provinces map. I have 729 scouted provinces, and I am not about to do NH visits on all of those! :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Just calculated I have 486 neighbours that I help daily, takes me just over 10 mins a day on the app to help everyone, they all get culture as I have it down to a quick repetitive technique now.

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
You are correct @kimkimkim. It doesn't. I just want it to automatically bring up the next neighbour recipient, instead of having to click on the next golden-hand in my list every time.

BTW, I return NH visits from my Notifications window, not from the Scouting menu on the provinces map. I have 729 scouted provinces, and I am not about to do NH visits on all of those! :)
OK, I get it now....you all just don't want to scroll the list, click next page, yada yada....click 1 person which subsequently bring the rest to follow....got it!

***and to clarify, I too only do notifications except when FA comes around then it is neighbor option