• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighborly Help

DeletedUser114

Hello,
I have been playing for a little over a week now and have 26 neighbors, but none ever come to my island to help, plus they never have anything in the trade.

So I am wondering if it is worth continuing to play the game if I am going to be surrounded by players that have stopped playing or don't like being neighborly for the rest of my time in the game. I know I get coins for helping them but it is going to be an expensive and lonely game if I have to pay extra to trade with folks I haven't discovered yet.

Does anyone have any thoughts ?

Thank you for reading.
unicorn

DeletedUser

Is worth,build as many houses and workshops,u have repetitive mission,get gold and supplies and buy resurces from wholesaler,the best dealer :p,at beggining i was in the same problem like u,now look at my city :),of course when u buy resurces from wholesaler set first the repetitive mission,"get 600 goods"(as reward u get 35k coins and 1.5k supplies),:p,and of course in time u will get new neighbors,hopply more actives.
And another reason is cuz they will add us guilds,and of course in a guild will be only active players :)..and other reasons :D:D,is a nice game

DeletedUser

Hello,
it's a problem that most of us have. There are two... well, maybe not a solutions, but options to hope/look forward to:

• §13 Miscellaneous

(...)
    Game accounts may be deleted from Game Worlds after 30 days of inactivity. Please note that any Diamonds left on the account will remain on the master account and will not be deleted.
    The server has started on 17th of May (I'm not sure if it's the proper date - correct me, please, if I'm wrong). So, 30 days since the server has started is... today. I think we'll see neighbouring towns slowly disappear. Hopefully, new players that come in place of those deleted towns will be more active (I don't hope that all of them will be, but maybe at least 1 or 2). So there's a chance that during next week or two you (and all the players having the same problem, myself included) will find an active player

• It take longer than first option, but it's more dependent on you (than on random factor of new players).
    Grow and expand - finally you'll reach the centre of the map (where I suppose is most of the active players). It would be easier if we had option to search a player on the map or at least coordinates. These both options has been already proposed (asked for, begged for, demanded) on many international forums so there's hope it's the option that will be implemented soon.

DeletedUser114

Thank you so much for your replies, I will do as you both suggest build up my city and stockpile lots of resources, then hopefully I may get some new neighbors soon.

unicorn.

DeletedUser

Keep playing unicorn expand your city. The game is new, and the two servers are young . In time you'll be the oldest player in your region and you'll control the market and maybe the whole region just say'n. Hope that cheers you up. ;) :)

DeletedUser

one more thing I don't see mentioned here, don't forget to continue your tech tree.which as you progress will take allot of resources

DeletedUser8

As Tempus mentioned, do give it time, inactive players will be removed after 30 days of inactivity. You should eventually have many active neighbors. Now, whether or not they decide to give you neighborly help is up to them, but it does help to visit them anyway! Not only are you awarded gold/coins for helping, but many neighbors are happy to return a visit once you've visited first! :)