• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighborly Help Key Bindings

Sir Derf

Adept
1 for Main Hall
2 for Builder's Hut
3 for Culture

Would speed up Neighborly Help, minimizing the mouse movement of having to move from NH button to NH option then back to the next NH button.

SkyRider99

Mentor
That would certainly help. My biggest issue is with the need to check each neighbour's preference for NH donations. Everyone has a slightly different way of indicating their preference. CBM, C/M/B, MH only, etc. I end up cross-eyed after visiting and giving NH around the 50 or 60 mark.

I would like it if the game could give players the option to high-light their preference, so it shows as a bold outline, or as a green tick-mark when I open their NH screen. Then I could easily click (or hit 1, 2, 3) to donate NH. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
For fellows I try and do the preference with care, when it comes to neighbours I help every single one every day with speed using the app so they get whatever is most right in my daily synchronised 10 mins to help all, using the least finger movement possible. All 768 of them. :eek: